Newbie Witch from Colorado

Hey all! Newbie witch here, just wanting to introduce myself. I have a long line of women who have psychic abilities and “gifts” and have always been attracted to the mystic side of myself. I am looking forward to learning all about becoming a witch for real and practicing.

9 Likes

Hi Camille! Your post caught my eye because I was just stuck at the Denver airport for some layovers last week… that place is huge. I still haven’t officially visited Colorado, but it’s on my bucket list. It looked absolutely beautiful from what I saw.

One thing I have learned over the past year that this is such a welcoming place to be no matter where you are on your journey or what your personal journey is. Everyone is so open, honest, and helpful. Welcome to one of the kindest places for a witch to be on the internet! I hope you find exactly what you need.

Take care!

4 Likes

HI there @camille1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It must have been fascinating but odd, growing up with gifts. You’ll have to tell us about it someday!

Have you found the Courses here yet? They’re a great way to figure out just what you want to study first.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better.

3 Likes

Merry meet @camille1 and welcome! I also live in Colorado. It’s so nice to have you here. :magic_wand:
:heart:

3 Likes

Merry meet @camille1 :blush:

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you and your family carry a blessed gift (or rather, gifts!) for the Craft- congrats to you for answering the call and beginning your exciting journey into magick! :sparkles:

Rest assured that you have many fellow magick-lovers here who are always happy to answer questions or just chat about witchy things. Pop into the Q&A Category anytime you’d like to pose a question- the coven is blessed with witches from all around the world who specialize in everything imaginable and are at all different stages on their magickal journey. You’ll be sure to get lots of advice and guidance :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Make yourself at home here, Camille! Blessed be :heart:

3 Likes

Hi all! Thanks for welcoming me into the group! I look forward to learning new things and getting started! Amethyst, in regards to your inquiry, throughout my life I have had several experiences with clairaudience, clairvoyance, clairsentience, and claircognizance. Usually, at the time these things happened to me I wasn’t sure why or what was happening. It wasn’t until later, after researching it and talking to others did I realize what it was. I also seem to be attracting unwanted entities around me over the last 5 years, and some have started to scare me so I am looking to practice protection spells and learn about what to do in order to stay safe. They must be drawn to me or I am picking them up from somewhere. Anyway, I look forward to talking with you all and learning from you. Good thoughts go to you all!

4 Likes

Get some black tourmaline, if you can. That keeps away a lot of negativity. Also, This Shaman Blessing Spell may be a good place for you to start. But yeah, it seems like you are in need of protection. I hope you find all you need here!

3 Likes

Welcome @camille1 from Colorado also!!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.