Newbie Witch

I started about 3 yrs. ago and just gave up because of the kaos in my life at that time. I want to learn a lot and how to do it the right way. I have always had feelings of Deja vu since i was a child, my dreams feel real sometimes. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

9 Likes

Hi @amelia4!! Welcome to the forum!!! It is so great to meet you!! If you ever need any help, you have come to the right place; everyone is so helpful!!! Feel free to reach out at any time! Again, welcome and blessed be! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi @amelia4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

The best way to start out here is with the Courses. They’re just full of good information to get you going and give you a starting point. You can also join in on the activities we’ve got going, that’s how I started.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Hello Amelia and welcome to Spells8 :heart:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here for the forum. It’s nice to meet you!

You’re not the only one who has put their craft or path on hold because life got in the way – there’s plent of people, myself included, who have had to do something similar. I think you’re in the right place, though!

And like I’ve told many people before you – there isn’t necessarily a “right” way to practice if you’re not in a tradition with specific rules. As long as you’re respectful of the practices you’re doing then I think you’ll be just fine :blush:

It’s nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you better!

8 Likes

Thank you so much i look foward to getting to know you too

7 Likes

Thank you look foward to getting to know you

7 Likes

Thank you i just dont want anything to come back on me i want to advance and grow and i look foward to getting to know you as well.

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome home :infinite_roots: @amelia4

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you, Amelia and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better!

I agree with @Amethyst that the courses are a great place to start. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Thanks so much looking foward to getting to know you all @

7 Likes

Hi @amelia4 and welcome! My name is Amaris and I’m from Houston, TX. I am an eclectic pagan green witch (fancy way of saying I do what I want and with with herbs mostly).

I don’t have much to add recommendation wise other than use this forum! You can search for various topics and post your thoughts or questions. We all love to help!

One thing I do in all my spells is I add “as long as it harms none” at the end. For me, this is a way to put my magick out there but also website I don’t cause harm to others, even inadvertently.

7 Likes

Merry meet @amelia4,

Wishing you a warm welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel. It is a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Others may have their own interpretations, but I’ve always felt deja vu to be a sign that you are on the right path. As for dreams, dream magick is a very fascinating area of the Craft! :sparkles: Perhaps you might be interested in exploring the discussions in the Dreams Tag? Feel free to check them (or any of the other Forum Tags) out and don’t hesitate to jump into any topics that catch your interest- the forum is here for you! :grinning:

Looking forward to taking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Look foward to talking with you also thank you for the information it is helpful

6 Likes

Hi Amelia4. You have come to the right place if you are look for help in this arena. Spells 8 has wonderful, knowledgeable and downright wonderful people/Witches that all are willing to help you with any questions you may have…all you have to do is ask. I am fairly new here and I am so Blessed that I have finally found my home.

Look forward to learning with you. Blessed Be.
Medea

6 Likes

Thank you looking foward to learning alot and meeting everyone

6 Likes

I’m really happy if it was helpful for you :blush:

Make yourself at home here, Amelia- much love and blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.