Newbie Wizard

Hello Everyone,

I’m a newbie :relieved: from Upstate New York. I don’t know alot about this kind of stuff so I’m looking forward to learning more and finding friends online to help me out. I’m looking forward to reading some of your posts in forum! I’m very excited to learn from you guys and from Spell 8.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post! :pray::heart:

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @wizard :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here on Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

You’re definitely in the right place! Spells8 has so much information to explore – have you checked out the courses and the meditations? Those are great places to start. And we’re all a friendly bunch here! I’m sure you’ll make some friends in no time :blush: I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

5 Likes

Hi @wizard! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second going through the courses, they’ll start you on the right foot! Soon you’ll be joining us in our activities and having fun with the rest of us!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @wizard (awesome username!)

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

The courses really are great for building a foundation or diving deeper into your favorite areas of the Craft- I second (third?) what Megan and Amethyst said about checking them out if you haven’t already!

Please also know that you are warmly invited to join any and all activities, discussions, and happenings here in the forum. The Activities Category is a good place to see what is going on, and the weekly Merry Meet Monday has a full list of current events (here is this week’s MMM if you haven’t already found it).

Make yourself at home here! Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome @wizard! My name is Amaris and I am an eclectic pagan that practices green magick (fancy way of saying I pull from multiple paths to build my own and work with nature). I agree with everything mentioned above. I also like the Daily Ritual and Lunar Spell as they allow me to easily add magick into my daily life. Check out out #questions section and ask any questions you may have. Everyone here is super friendly and helps out where we can.

Again, Merry Meet and welcome to our Coven.

5 Likes

Hello @wizard and welcome. I am relatively new here too. I am an eclectic from from Scotland, UK who is drawn to the Egyptian Pantheon and also to astrology and divination (mainly runes and tarot). I have found a vast wealth of knowledge on this site and nothing on here seems to be too much to ask others for help and advice. It really is a wonderful placs to learn and meet others.

Blessed be

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @wizard

It’s nice to meet you, Antwan, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. You are in the right place to learn more and make friends! We are here for you, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

4 Likes

Merry meet from the Hudson Valley region in NY (what I considered upstate when growing up due to my NYC based parents but now know better haha).

5 Likes

Welcome! We are so happy to have you here! You are going to learn so much. Infinite Roots really is a treasure trove full of information and people. I can’t wait to see you around the forum!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.