No bad days…

Good morning witches and wizards :woman_mage: :mage::blush:I just wanted to share that even a few little notes that were on my candles after meditating that really made me truely want to seek the positive in life even when everything else goes to hell around you :people_hugging::heart:

9 Likes

What beautiful candles :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Those candles are amazing- I love the artwork and the pictures! :candle::sparkles:

May I ask what the cards are? Did they come with the candles or are they for divination? Whatever they are, they look really cool! :heart_eyes:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Those are beautiful! :heart: I love the sentiment behind putting those on candles. It seems like a great way to make them a bit more witchy! :candle:

4 Likes

They surprisingly were only $5 each as they were discontinued at a local organic clothing shop which also sells cool items… I chose these 3 and use them for my deities… I also got 4 new Skittles candles (not sure if other countries have this brand but it is a favourite Australian candy brand and they smell amazing)

Source: Skittles Fruits Chewy Lollies Box 45g | Woolworths

Source: 4x Packs Skittles Variety Scented Candles 3oz ( Mix & Match Scents! ) 10047223461529 | eBay

3 Likes

Sorry just re-read ur comment :blush: The cards are apart of my occult tarot set:

Source: Occult Tarot https://amzn.asia/d/f3T0kJz

3 Likes

The cards are beautiful! And that is such a creative theme for candles- I love skittles and I bet the candles smell delicious! :yum::candle::two_hearts:

Enjoy them, @TheMuslimWitch! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you and yes they do, so much so i don’t want to use them as of yet :blush:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.