No-Bake Peach Pie 🍑

No-Bake Peach Pie :peach:

hands-on: 24 mins
total: 3 hrs 44 mins
Yield: Serves 10 (serving size: 1 wedge)

Ingredients:

¾ cup graham cracker crumbs (about 5 cookie sheets)
¼ teaspoon salt, divided
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
3 ½ ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
Cooking spray
5 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
⅓ cup powdered sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
2 tablespoons seedless peach spread
1 tablespoon peach schnapps
½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
3 medium peeled peaches, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch wedges

Directions:

Step 1

Combine crumbs and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a food processor; process until combined. Place butter and chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds, stirring until chocolate is smooth. Add to the processor; pulse until combined. Press mixture into the bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Freeze for 20 minutes or until set.

Step 2

Place cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Carefully spread the filling over the bottom of the crust. Place fruit spread in a large microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds or until bubbly. Stir in the remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, schnapps, and juice. Add peach wedges; toss to combine. Arrange the peach wedges over the pie. Chill for 3 hours before serving.

Cook’s Notes:

This luscious dessert comes together easily and is the perfect ending to summer supper with friends. Use the softest and juiciest peaches you have, even slightly overripe fruit. For added peach oomph, chop some of the toppings and stir it into the filling.

Nutritional Facts:

Per Serving:
195 calories; fat 8.3g; saturated fat 4.6g; mono fat 2.3g; poly fat 1g; protein 3g; carbohydrates 27g; fiber 1g; cholesterol 16mg; sodium 155mg; calcium 41mg.

Recipe courtesy of My Recipes.

10 Likes

Oh wow this sounds delicious! Thank you for sharing!

6 Likes

@Amethyst this sounds amazing!! I’m adding the ingredients to my grocery list!

6 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m just glad you liked!

Whee! Glad you like it that much! You’ll have to tell us how it turns out.

4 Likes

This sounds delicious- and oh boy do I have a craving for peaches now! :laughing: :peach:

Thanks for the fun recipe, @Amethyst! :heart:

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

3 Likes