No-Bake Strawberry Nutella Cheesecake 🍓

No-Bake Strawberry Nutella Cheesecake :strawberry:

total: 4 hrs 15 mins
prep: 15 mins
Serves: 8-10

Ingredients:

10 ounces (about 25) cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo)
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 (8-ounce) cream cheese packages, softened
1 cup hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
½ cup condensed milk
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved

Directions:

Step 1

To prepare the crust, place cookies in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until coarse crumbs form. Add melted butter; process until mixture is moist and clumps together easily. Press crumb mixture evenly along the bottom and up sides of a round (9-inch) springform pan lined with parchment paper. Allow crust to chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.

Step 2

To prepare the filling, combine cream cheese, hazelnut spread, condensed milk, and lemon juice in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer for 3-4 minutes or until the mixture is smooth.

Step 3

Line the bottom layer of the crust with the strawberry halves, the flesh side facing down. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the strawberries and lightly tap the springform pan to release air bubbles. Smooth the top of the filling with a spatula until it’s even. Cover the springform pan with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours or overnight. Use a warmed knife (dipped in hot water for 1 minute) to run around the edge of the pan to allow the cheesecake to loosen easily. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.

Recipe courtesy of My Recipes.com.

4 Likes

Strawberry? Nutella? CHEESECAKE!? This just kept getting better and better :joy:

What a yummy treat, Amethyst! Thank you so much for the recipe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cake:

4 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m not a fan of Nutella but I thought some people would get a kick out of this recipe. It looks pretty in the video, it would impress at any spring or summer party!

4 Likes

I wasn’t aware of Nutella until I went to Italy and my host family gave me the hugest jug of Nutella I’d ever seen as a parting gift :joy: It’s been a house staple ever since! My partner is a big fan of it too (maybe it’s a European thing?)- so we can never have too much Nutella (or, since we don’t always get the name brand, “choco-hazelnut spread”) around :laughing: :chocolate_bar:

Always fun to find new ways to use it! Thanks again, Amethyst! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It’s a favorite over here too, just not as much as in Europe I think. It’s getting more popular. Anyhow, glad you liked it!

3 Likes