No mistakes

New here! I was looking up info on Lilith and landed on spell8, I know there are no mistakes so I had to join and I think I am going to live this group!

17 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years hecate is my patron

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

12 Likes

Hi, @heather2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s lovely to have you here! Take a look around, I’m sure you’ll find something interesting. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be there to help.

I look forward to getting to know you!

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @heather2 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

So many people have said the same thing - there are no mistakes here! Spells8 seems to draw people in, so welcome and I’m glad you’re here! Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home.

11 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Merry meet @heather2 ! So happy to have you join our coven!! This is a wonderful place! I’m a eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. I hope you enjoy your journey with us. If you ever have questions don’t be afraid to ask.

Blessed Be

12 Likes

Welcome to the coven my name is Devenne I’m a Chaos witch from Indiana. Feel free to jump :kangaroo: in.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

10 Likes

@heather2 Hi and Welcome! I am Tab Isis is my patron, I have practiced for about 20+ years funny I came here kind of similarly I stumbled across the website and joined :slight_smile: blessed be x

11 Likes

Ty!! I am in Stuart, Florida!

11 Likes

Welcome, @heather2! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I was also looking up Lilith when I landed on Spells8! :black_moon_lilith:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :sparkles:

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @heather2

It’s nice to meet you, Heather! My name is Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

Hello :wave:
Welcome, I am Celine. I live in Portland oregon with my three fur babies and my partner. I am an eclectic witch. I love it here, i hope you will too.

10 Likes

welcome to the witch family!
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us!
here you will find a lot of information about Lilith and about all the paths of Magic!
Welcome! :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Hello @heather2,

Welcome home! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. I’m glad your path led you here- the coven community is blessed to have you :infinite_roots: :blush:

Please feel free to explore around to your heart’s content! There is a treasure trove of content both here in the forum and on the main Spells8 site. I hope you find everything you are looking for and more :books: :sparkles: :black_moon_lilith:

Happy studies and blessed be!

8 Likes

Thank you!! I’m a baby witch, a new journey after rough 20 year martiage

9 Likes