Not feeling well and decided to try listening to healing frequencies

So I have what possibly is Strep. I woke up this morning with a badly sore throat that was not there last night. I mean SORE, to the point that I could feel my throat closing when I swallowed. Such a weird feeling, btw. So I go the bathroom mirror and look. My tonsils are swollen and I swear I can see white splotches on the inflammed red. No runny nose, no feeling like I need to cough. Feel woozy, cold/warm (if that makes sense) and so lethargic that I went to bed and stayed there for the day (so much for the end of my 10 days off of work, right?)

So I got to researching (well I was before, as I am trying to improve my intuition during tarot reading0 and came across certain frequencies for healing from illness. So hear I am listening to one I found on Youtube and actually feeling better. Still feel a bit of a headache, still sweating every now and then and then getting a slight chill. But not as bad and I can dang swallow without there being pain in my throat.

Not that I am turning away from doctors-- gosh no! I have an appt on Wends (best can I can do, as I don’t want to see a doc that doesn’t know me by going to a walk in). I will see how I feel by then, hoping that maybe I can beat this thing and move on with life by then.

12 Likes

Oh you poor thing, if it is strep throat, that is major! I found this on our NHS website, took a screenshot as I don’t know if you can access their site from Canada. Might help till you see your doctor.
Sending hugs :hugs::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I listen to healing sound DAILY and do a monthly yoga sound healing at my local studio at each full moon, they are amazing for health benefits, I swear by them! I have a few on YouTube I love as well, let me know if you’d like some suggestions.

Here are some easy suggestions to help your throat feel better (as an herbalist and green witch):

• 1 cup of warm water mixed with 1 tablespoon (tbsp) of apple cider vinegar and 1 optional tbsp of honey - drink slowly.

• Gargle Hourly with warm salt water - This remedy will reduce swelling because it pulls water from the throat tissue. Mix 1 cup of warm water with 1 tsp of salt and stir to dissolve. Gargle with a mouthful of this mixture for 30 seconds once per hour.

• Manuka honey in a glass of warm water with lemon

I have about 8 other remedies that require more than what the typical person has on hand if you’d like those, just ask. I hope you feel better soon @Dierna_Nimue_Selene! :kissing_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

I love to listen to healing frequencies. I play them in my classroom a lot too! I hope you feel better! Strep is the most miserable thing~

8 Likes

Glad to know the healing music worked and you’re feeling better!

6 Likes

So interesting-- I am so much better today than yesterday. Not sure if it was strep or maybe just a throat cold (does that even exist?). But the sore throat is gone, swelling gone. I am tired but that is cuz I was up and down all nigh due to sleeping all day (but needed it).

Not sure what to attribute the improvement to but just happy to feel so much better

7 Likes

Glad you’re better. Whatever you did worked and the goddess blessed it. Glad you’re better :hugs:

7 Likes

That’s wonderful- I’m glad you’re feeling better now! :pray: :heart:

4 Likes

I’ve never used healing frequencies before, but I have heard of them! It would be really amazing if they worked because I would just play them all the time :joy: there’s always something I could heal from!

Oh, and with throat stuff - I know it isn’t strep-specific, but there’s a tea recipe around here somewhere that someone shared in a challenge entry. I don’t remember the challenge, nor the person who shared it, but I do remember the recipe! (I’ll go hunt for the link in a minute)

8oz of hot/warm water
2tbsp lemon juice
1tsp ground ginger (I used ground ginger but the recipe uses actual ginger)
1tbsp honey

Seriously, this was a lifesaver for me the last time I was sick. It felt so good on my throat, and it tasted good, too!

Edit: I found the link!

7 Likes

I can second this. It really helped me too.

5 Likes

Im sorry youre not fewling well! There are many great frequencies. Go to youtube and type in: strep throat hz. You’ll find a nice list to choose from.

I hope you feel better and soon!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.