Numbers Everywhere...🔢

Merry Meet :cherry_blossom: :heartpulse:
I just quickly wanted to create this topic as I have been very veryyy curious, from last few weeks! I really don’t know what is happening to me. Everytime I am picking up my phone, I am seeing every single number’s triple combination, except exactly - 9, 0, 6, 7 and 8…meaning; I have been seeing 111, 222, 333, 444 & 555 almost every day!! Today only I saw four of these pairs! :exploding_head: :astonished: I would be very grateful for any deeper knowledge about this seeing all of these triple digits daily…and numerology in magick! I can sense something is meaningful behind this…or maybe not! I need some clarifications on this as it is eating my mind…thank you for reading this post! :hugs: :sparkling_heart: Blessed Be :ribbon: :sparkles:

10 Likes

I don’t know too much about numerology, and I don’t personally tend to put much thought behind seeing repeat numbers unless it also correlates with other signs. We did have a numerology challenge here one time, so maybe looking through the entries can help you find some answers! :blush:

→ :1234: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE #111 - Numerology

8 Likes

I tend to see repeatng numbers when there is a something that I need to know or pay attention to. @MeganB gave a wonderful link to the numerology challenge, but I wanted to drop a couple of numerology sites with interpretations for you also.

7 Likes

Thank you to both of youu! :hugs: I am going to go through these links! :innocent: :blue_heart:

7 Likes

From my basic understanding of numerology, sets of numbers (in three’s and four’s) are believed to carry magickal significance. While each number has its own meaning that can be explored, I don’t think any of these power numbers have bad connotations- that is to say, I would take seeing these numbers as a really positive sign! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Others may interpret it differently, but I think seeing these numbers on repeat is a sign that your guides are watching over you and that your own spiritual powers are increasing. Congrats, Solasta! :partying_face: :two_hearts:

Much love and blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank youu my sweet heart! :sparkling_heart: :face_holding_back_tears: What do I say? I always crave for the warmth your messages and love-filled replies provide! In short, I actually wait for you to reply! :sweat_smile: And see? Now my day is even better! :smiling_face: :white_heart: I love you forever…:two_hearts:
Blessed Be my lovely Bry! :hugs: :bouquet:

5 Likes

Awww you are so sweet, Solasta! Sending big, warm hugs your way in the hopes that today will be another good day for you :hugs::heart: Love you too! :blush::two_hearts:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.