šŸ”¢ Numerology: Build your Core Number Report Part 1

Challeges are indeed how we grow and improve. They are the tests that are sent to bring out the best in us, even though we may not see this at the time. Ultimately though, sticking to them and wearing the storm so to speak ensures that we reach a sense of satisfaction and achievement in the end. In my eyes, without challenges we do not grow and evolve. That then is when the risk of stagnancy creeps inā€¦and we donā€™t want thatā€¦we want to grow and be the best we can.

9 Likes

Life Path Number :six:
You are nurturing, caring, and responsible. You excel in creating harmonious environments and have a strong sense of justice and compassion. You are often drawn to careers in counselling, healing, or service professions. You prioritise the well-being of others and value family and community. However, be aware of becoming too controlling. You may also tend to take on too much responsibility for others. You may struggle with issues with perfectionism, self-sacrifice, or a fear of confrontation. Avoid neglecting your own needs.
very real!
I followed the profession of caregiver - nurse

8 Likes

I have to say that my life path number is a bit 50/50. Some resonates and some doesnt. I embrace changeā€¦i probably go with change at work because I have to but in my own life, I like things MY way :rofl: i am definitely curious (nosey lol) and love learning. I embrace other cultures when I visit other countries. I would agree i need constant stimulation but would not agree with avoidong my responsibilities. I do jump from one thing to an other as i can get boredā€¦but i see everything through in the end.

6 Likes

Your First Pinnacle Cycle is 9
This is a period in which you must identify with some larger project or goal that is bigger than you. Your greatest satisfaction will be in providing for others, as well as for yourself. Those in business will draw much personal gratification in knowing that they are helping their employees support their families.

Those involved in social activism - a particularly appealing choice of careers during the 9 Pinnacle - will feel themselves strengthened by the knowledge that they are advancing the safety and well being of society.

Your Second Pinnacle Cycle is 1

This is a period of rapid self-improvement and growth. You will be forced to use every talent and capability you possess. You will need to be resourceful.

You must continually put out effort, but with it comes great reward. Without it, there is no accomplishment nor satisfaction, only a negative attitude toward life.

Be careful not to become too self centered, headstrong or self important. Be strong but flexible. Be open to the counsel of others

Your Third Pinnacle Cycle is 5

You will come to know the true meaning of freedom, which is unconditional love. You give your love and energy without the condition of holding on to a place, a person, or an occupation; and you expect the same in return - to be loved for what you are, rather than someone who belongs to another. There is a highly spiritual path offering itself that requires detachment without loss of love.

Many turn away from this and instead choose to maintain a superficial relationship with the world

Your Fourth Pinnacle Cycle is 6

Your desire to help others is also increased. But this can lead you to poke yourself into situations where you do not belong, or delve too deeply into other peopleā€™s personal affairs. Be careful not to meddle or interfere.

The 6 Pinnacle is a time of progress and growth as a full human being. You are capable of developing yourself in many different directions - as a loving mate and parent; a sound businessperson; and as a pillar of your community. The time requires the balance you possess, since you can easily stretch yourself in too many directions and ultimately feel burned out by the demands in your milieu.

7 Likes

Thanks to eveyone who has shared their life path numbers and have voted so fair. It appears that most so far either fully or mostly resonate with their life path number. Just a reminder though that it is only one of the 5 core numbers so others may resonate more or less with you.

7 Likes

Well, that is me I guess :joy: :sweat_smile:
The things I might disagree on is

1. me enjoy being on the spotlight - I hate it, I want to just be chilling behind the scenes, but some how I end up being there
  2. Gossiping and superficiality are not my jam. I do learn about peoples drama, but I dont like to reproduce what I know. Constant talking - yes guilty of that, but only when someone asks my opinion on something and I have wisdom to share :joy:

For all the rest, I believe are spot on. Especially with self expression, self critisism and perfectionism. It is only recently that I let my self have fun

6 Likes

I can totally relate to that. I am generally quite quiet but ask me about something i am passionate about and im like a budgie.:rofl:

8 Likes

Guilty as charged! :raising_hand_woman: :laughing:

Numbers scare me- not so much when theyā€™re on their lonesome, but once they gather their friends (all those scary math sigils like (%, ][, y (n), Ļ€ - gonna stop because I feel like Iā€™ll summon a math demon :joy: ) Iā€™m out.

Anyways, all that is to say that I greatly enjoyed this dive into numerology! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You always do such a great job of breaking things down in easy-to-digest ways. The formula you used to find someoneā€™s life path number was clear, simple, and easy to follow along with. Thank you @Cosmic_Curiosity ! :pray: :heart:

*High-fives @CelestiaMoon * Hello, Life Path Number buddy :grinning:

I see myself written all over this. Try as I might, I often struggle with finding a balance between work/hobbies/relationships/and social things. A big internal project Iā€™m working on is redefining success- there were a lot of things ingrained in my childhood situation that paint a picture of success that I no longer agree with (money, fancy cars, big houses, and Ivy league school diplomas are not actually valid measures of success, happiness, nor wellbeing)- but the ideals are so sticky that I need to constantly remind myself to look beyond them.

This was very reflective and has helped me get more of a grasp on the things I should be working on- it has reinforced some areas of improvement, and given me more ideas about what to work on going forward!

Iā€™d say the description of my Life Path Number resonates fully with me. Thank you very much, Alan! :raised_hands: :sparkles: :eight:

9 Likes

@BryWisteria I am glad you found this helpful and insightful. Seeā€¦numbers are friends :rofl:
I promise that next weekā€™s number is even easier to calculate!

8 Likes

High five! :smile_cat:

What you wrote made me realize, I did somewhat believe in those ideals too, and felt very left out, that all of that was out of reach for me. Builds quite a bit of resentment and divisionā€¦ :confused: I did get a fancy university degree and a well paying somewhat ā€œprestigiousā€ job, but they didnā€™t really feel that special to me. I was hungry for more substance and soul.

I think I have my own standards for how my ideal life would look. And at the same time, those same ideals still give me pain every time I discover that I canā€™t measure up to them, say, my body and nervous system are just so sensitive that I need lots of time to recover energetically. Iā€™m learning more and more to live life the chaos witch way ā€“ one day at a time, no expectations, no comparisons, taking what I have at the moment and seeing what I can build out of them. :blush:

8 Likes

So Alan,@Cosmic_Curiosity I always thought I was born on a cusp, a transitional, liminal time. 01/04/1953 which is 1952 according to the asian/chinese new year. It has always seemed as though I didnā€™t fit with the ā€œnormalā€ calander. Seems my life path # would be 5 if I use 1953, but if I were to use the 1952 it would be 22 I have always resonated with the number 22 and fit better with 22 than I do 5. Please help out a confused transitional baby witch here. :pray: :man_with_probing_cane:

:goat:

P.S. I would be in excellent company with #5

8 Likes

@Shadeweaver Numerology mostly used the Gregorian Calendar but thats not to say you must. I did a bit of searching online and it says it is best to use the calendar in use at the time of and in the place of your birth. Ultimately though, use the one that you feel more drawn to.

Is it only the year that changes if you used the Chinese/Asian calendar? If so:
1 = 1
4 = 4
1952 = 17 = 8
1 + 4 + 8 = 13 = life path 4

It would add to 22 if all done together, but the day, month and year should be added and reduced individually before being combined.

Also, remember that the life path is just one of many numbers that reveal who you are. It may be that other numbers provide insight into reaspns why you do not resonate fully with your life path number or give clues as to what you need to do to be on your life path.

Hope this helps a bit

Alan

8 Likes

Thanks Alan

8 Likes

You are welcome. I hope that made sense.

6 Likes

Alright, so my life path number isā€¦

I chose that I mostly resonate with my life path number. There are a few things that donā€™t fit with me, but once I go through these, Iā€™ll check my pinnacle numbers. However, I think my pinnacle numbers will explain things happening in the future because Iā€™m not out of my first pinnacle yet :joy:

ā†’ I find that my talent for communication is more written than spoken, unless I have had time to rehearse or script what I say :sweat_smile:

ā†’ Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m optimistic, but I have been told Iā€™m charismatic. It tends to be moreā€¦ people donā€™t have an issue talking to me, I think? When I worked with the public, I was often the person that customers ended up telling their entire life story :sweat_smile:

ā†’ I do struggle with my self-expression and need for external validation. Iā€™m not sure I have an enthusiasm for life, though. Maybe not anymore, or maybe itā€™s coming soon? :joy:

ā†’ I am definitely overly critical of myself and seek perfection, even though logically I know that doesnā€™t exist for what I do.

Based on this image, Iā€™m not yet out of my first pinnacle (Iā€™m only 32) ā€“ however, I decided to go through my Pinnacle Numbers anyway!

First Pinnacle ā€“ #1

This is a period requiring much independence, courage, resiliency, and initiative. You must bounce back after many difficult experiences. The challenge of this Pinnacle is to gain will power. There is not a lot of support from others or from family. You must draw from your own strength. You will have to guard against self pity or surrender.

Keep focused on your dreams. This Pinnacle will require an iron will to keep hold of your goals and the flexibility to maneuver around difficulties, and ā€¦

Meaning of Your First Pinnacle | World Numerology

Second Pinnacle ā€“ #1

This is a period of rapid self-improvement and growth. You will be forced to use every talent and capability you possess. You will need to be resourceful.

You must continually put out effort, but with it comes great reward. Without it, there is no accomplishment nor satisfaction, only a negative attitude toward life.

Be careful not to become too self centered, headstrong or self important. Be strong but flexible. Be open to the counsel of others, but ā€¦

Meaning of Your Second Pinnacle | World Numerology

Third Pinnacle ā€“ #2

You may lack self-confidence, especially at the beginning of the Pinnacle when your heightened sensitivity and awareness make you conscious of your own shortcomings. You may succumb to fear and hesitation. All of this can lead to emotional turmoil.
You need courage and the willingness to reach out for support.

Your sensitivity will make you acutely appreciative of beauty and harmonious environments. At the same time, you need beauty and harmony ā€¦

Meaning of Your Third Pinnacle | World Numerology

Fourth Pinnacle ā€“ #4

This is a Pinnacle of hard work and many rewards.
You must remember that things that last require slow growth. You may mistakenly believe that your progress should be faster, or happen with greater ease.

The need for efficiency, orderliness, and methodical systems limit your creativity.

Your challenge is to be flexible and adaptable. Learn to play more and allow yourself to be more spontaneous.

Meaning of Your Fourth Pinnacle | World Numerology

I think the pinnacle numbers make a lot of sense, too. Of course, I can only speak for the first pinnacle since I have yet to experience the rest. It resonates very deeply with me, though!

Thank you for putting this guide together, @Cosmic_Curiosity :clap: Itā€™s wonderful!

7 Likes

This hits so hard. This is me. I canā€™t wait to read next weekā€™s. There are a few things I have been trying to let go of, from the past, that is justā€¦ :roll_eyes: impossible, it seems. I decided to start working on a shadow journal because of it.

7 Likes

@MeganB im please that your pinnacles may have helped to understand things a bit more. Perhaps your next pinnacle will develop your life path further. Thank you so much for your comment regsrding the post. I appreciate your feedback.

@jp26 i am pleased that this resonates with you and that you can relate to it. Its also great that you are being proactive in tackling any challenges you face. Hopefully next weeks will.make sense too.

Thabk you to so many of you for taking part and taking an interest this week. Even if numbers and numerology arenā€™t your thing, it has been wonderful to see you immerse yourself and take time to calculate your numbers. It makes writing these posts all the more worthwhile knowing that people are both resonating from it but that it is also encouraging reflection and being proactive about our situations.

Blessed be

Alan

9 Likes

I think numbers are more friendly when theyā€™re presented by you! Youā€™re a wonderful numerologist and you make them seem much less scary :grin: Thank you so much- I admit Iā€™m excited to see next weekā€™s numerology exploration! :laughing: :heart:

Thatā€™s very freeing and empowering- good for you, Celestia! :raised_hands: :heart: I think this is a sign that youā€™re taking the lessons associated with your Life Number Path and embracing them in a way that will lead you to your own true success- a type of success that you have defined and embraced based on your wisdom and experiences (rather than what was put on your plate by others). Thatā€™s an amazing thing! :hugs: :two_hearts:

I like that they are called our Life ā€œPathā€ Number- it makes me feel as if the messages they carry are sign posts on the journey. They donā€™t define us so much as help to guide us to becoming our best selves :compass: :blush:

7 Likes

I have worked with numbers in the past, so I knew my Life Path number. Anyway, I decided to do my childrenā€™s numbersā€¦

1. Daughter = 9
  2. Son = 9
  3. Daughter = 11
  4. Daughter = 9

Thank you, Alan, I am intrigued by the results! :pray: :heart: :hugs:

9 Likes

Hopefully so - I have one more whole year until my next pinnacle, so weā€™ll see!

8 Likes