šŸ”¢ Numerology: Build your Core Number Report Part 1

Hello everyone,

I will admit itā€¦ I love numbers! Maths was one of my favourite subjects at school. I think it was because it had a set process and there was always only one correct answer. Also, it just made sense to meā€¦and I will also admit that I quite enjoyed it! :see_no_evil: That is what perhaps brought on an interest in numerology; an interest that has existed but one that I have not necessarily fully acted upon. Numbers are all around us and we cannot avoid them, no matter how much we may want to. So, rather than run from them, letā€™s embrace them together. :1234:

I am planning a series of posts that will help you to build up your own numerology report. In each post, i will focus on a specfic number e.g. life path, destiny, personality etc.

I will explain how to calculate the numbers and then give interpretations. All you have to do is then calculate your number and copy and paste the matching interpretation into MS word, notebook etc. By the end of the series of posts, you will have a numerology report.

Obviously if something does not make sense or you need help, you can tag me in a post or send me a message.

I hope you find this interesting, insightful but also enjoyable, even if numbers give you the fear!:slightly_smiling_face:
What is Numerology?
Simply put, numerology is the study of numbers and the influence that they have on our lives. Those who practice numerology are called Numerologists. Numerology is a means of finding meaning in numbers, be that about an individual or events.

Much of Numerology involves a technique called reducing. This is when we add the digits in a number until we are left with a single digit e.g.

35 = 3 + 5 = 8
97 = 9 + 7 = 16 = 1 + 6 = 7

However, we do not reduce the numbers 11, 22 or 33. These are called the Master Numbers.

Your life path number is pretty easy to calculate using the reducing technique above:

Write out your birthday including the year
Add the digits of the day of your birth
2 + 4 = 6
Add the digits of the month of your birth
0 + 4 = 4
Add the digits of the year of your birth
1 + 9 + 8 + 4 = 22
Normally I would have to reduce this further as it is two digits. However 22 is a master number so I will leave it as it is.
Now I add my day, month and year numbers
6 + 4 + 22 = 32
This is a 2 digit number so must be reduced (unless it is 11, 22 or 33)
3 + 2 = 5
5 is my life path number
Life Path Number Meanings

Life Path Number :one:
You are often driven, ambitious, and very independent. You have a strong sense of self and are a natural-born leader. You are creative, determined, and have the ability to initiate things that will help manifest your goals. You tend to be self-reliant and strive for success and personal achievement. However, you may have a tendency towards self-centeredness or a bit of arrogance. You may struggle with ego, the need for validation or a fear of vulnerability. You may also face challenges in finding balance between independence and collaboration, as well as issues with impulsiveness or impatience.

Life Path Number :two:
You excel in creating harmonious relationships and are often skilled at resolving conflicts. You are compassionate, intuitive, and have a gift for understanding othersā€™ emotions. You thrive in collaborative environments and value partnerships. However you may fear conflict or have problems asserting yourself. You may be overly dependent on others or suppress your own needs to keep the peace. You may struggle with self-doubt, indecisiveness, or fear of rejection.

Life Path Number :three:
You are creative, expressive, and sociable. You have a natural talent for communication and are often drawn to artistic pursuits. You are optimistic, charismatic, and enjoy being in the spotlight. You have a zest for life and tend to inspire others with your enthusiasm and joyful nature. However, you may struggle with self-expression. You also tend to seek approval or attention through constant talking, gossiping, or superficiality. You may also be overly self critical or constantly seek perfection.

Life Path Number :four:
You are practical, disciplined, and hardworking. You excel in building solid foundations and have a strong sense of responsibility. You are organised, reliable, and thrive in structured environments. You are often drawn to careers that involve planning, organising, and bringing order to chaos. However, you may be very resistant to change. You may also focis too much on rules and routines. You must be careful not to become too controlling or rigid in relationships.

Life Path Number :five:
You are known for your adventurous, freedom-loving nature. You embrace change, are adaptable, and thrive in unpredictable situations. You are curious, versatile, and enjoy exploring different experiences and cultures. You are attracted to diverse opportunities and challenges. However, you can come across as restless, impulsive, or a scared of commitment. You need constant stimulation and may try to avoid responsibility and accountability. You may struggle with scattered energy or appear inconsistent in your actions. Be aware of excessive risk-taking or escapism.

Life Path Number :six:
You are nurturing, caring, and responsible. You excel in creating harmonious environments and have a strong sense of justice and compassion. You are often drawn to careers in counselling, healing, or service professions. You prioritise the well-being of others and value family and community. However, be aware of becoming too controlling. You may also tend to take on too much responsibility for others. You may struggle with issues with perfectionism, self-sacrifice, or a fear of confrontation. Avoid neglecting your own needs.

Life Path Number :seven:
You are often introspective, analytical, and spiritual. You have a thirst for knowledge and enjoy delving into philosophical and metaphysical subjects. You have a strong intuition and enjoy solitude to explore your inner self. You are seekers of truth and have a natural inclination towards spiritual growth.However, you must be careful to avoid isolation or withdrawal. You also become overly skeptical, which can hinder the trust given by others. You may struggle with overthinking, anxiety, or a fear of intimacy. Donā€™t become too detached or disconnected from the world around you.

Life Path Number :eight:
You are ambitious, determined, and focused on material success. You have strong leadership qualities and a natural ability to manage finances and resources. You are often drawn to positions of power and influence. You are driven by a need for abundance and financial success. However, you may have an obsession with power, status, or material wealth. There may be a tendency to become overly focused on external success, which can lead you to neglecting your relationships. You may be too much of a workaholic and have a fear of failure. Avoid being too dominant in your interactions with others.

Life Path Number :nine:
You have a humanitarian nature and a strong sense of empathy. You have a deep concern for the well-being of others and are often involved in philanthropic or humanitarian work. You have a broad perspective and a desire to make a positive impact on the world. You have a natural ability to inspire and uplift others. However, beware of a sense of self-righteousness or the tendancy to play the martyr. You may also hold onto past hurts or resentments. You may struggle with intense emotions and a fear of letting go. Make sure that you do not neglect your own self-care.

Life Path Number :one::one:
You are highly intuitive, visionary, and spiritually connected. You have a deep sense of spiritual awareness and have a strong connection to the higher realms. You are sensitive and empathetic and can naturally inspire and uplift others. You may have heightened psychic abilities and a deep understanding of metaphysical concepts. You are likely to embark on a path of spiritual growth. However, you may also experience heightened vulnerability and struggle with self-doubt, anxiety, or a tendency to overthink things. You may find it challenging to fully embrace your intuitive and phsychic abilities, feeling overwhelmed by it all. You may also experience difficulties in establishing healthy boundaries, leading to emotional drain.

Life Path Number :two::two:
You have exceptional practical skills and a visionary mind. You have the ability to manifest dreams and ideas into reality. You often excel in areas such as architecture, engineering, or entrepreneurship, or anything where you can create lasting contributions. You have a strong sense of purpose and are driven by the need to leave a positive impact on a massive scale. However, you may feel pressure to achieve goals and make a huge impact, which can lead to burnout or neglecting your own wellbeing. You may find it challenging to balance your ambition with patience and remaining practical. This could lead to frustration or unrealistic expectations.

Life Path Number :three::three:
You are deeply compassionate, selfless, and dedicated to serving others. You have a natural ability to uplift and inspire those around you. You have a massive impact on the lives of others through your love, guidance, and healing. You have spiritual insights and want to bring harmony and transformation. However, you may struggle with self-sacrifice. You may feel the need to continually put othersā€™ needs before your own, leading to a complete lack of energy. You may find it difficult to sett healthy boundaries or recognise your own limits. You may struggle to find your sense of purpose beyond that of a helper.

After reading the meaning of your life path number, think about how much it resonates with you. Let us know using the poll below and feel free to tell us in the comments too.:ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box:

Remember that your life path number is jist one part of your numerology profile. There may be other numbers that resonate more than others.

I will post part two next Tuesday.

Blessed be

Alan

APOLOGIES - I realised that i added the poll qiestion as an option :see_no_evil: but it cant be changed nowā€¦was definitely too late to being doing this :sleeping::zzz::rofl:

• How much does your life path number resonate?
  • Fully
  • Mostly
  • Somewhat
  • Not much
  • Not at all

0 voters

14 Likes

Just when I was wondering more about this, you come to the rescue! :black_heart:

You have the Master Number 11 as your Life Destiny Number. Master Numbers indicate nearly complete or complete development of the traits associated with the number they would reduce to. This relation is usually expressed by writing the Master Number and the number it reduces to together. Master Number 11 is often written 11/2.

Freedom and responsibility come with having a Master Number. You have the freedom to choose whether to allow your Master Number traits to express themselves or not. If you opt to act responsibly and use your lofty powers, you will find your reward is in the choice itself. If you choose to ignore your talents, you may find yourself taking more than one step back. You may incur a Karmic Debt.

11ā€™s Destiny is to discover spiritual truths so they may inspire and bring joy to others by sharing their knowledge. An 11 Destiny is carried by ā€œold soulsā€ with a deep spiritual connection to the workings of the universe. They are meant to work for the good of all of usā€“to transform the lives of others for the better. - https://cafeastrology.com/numerology2

Edit: This is my destiny number. :smile:

9 Likes

@starborn Iā€™ve just edited number 11 so you may want to check it again.

9 Likes

I love how you added a lot more detail and it remained just as accurate as before. :joy: :black_heart:

9 Likes

:rofl:. Im glad it resonates. I deleted the poll by accident so.have just readded it. Its too late. :sleeping::zzz::zzz:

9 Likes

Beautiful thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is something that Iā€™ve kept in my shadow for a long time. Being terrified of public speaking and taking the lead, being born in a family with little material wealth and a bit of contempt for status games, I really wouldā€™ve had a hard time seeing myself in this picture just a few years ago.

Instead I was driven to look deep inside, and say, number 11 wouldā€™ve felt much more like my own. And Iā€™m glad that I was, instead of falling into the trap of chasing happiness outside of me. I have a feeling that each of us have to master both of these worlds in order to truly thrive.

Workaholicism and fear of failureā€¦ I do feel those. Itā€™s easy for me to get obsessed with something I get excited about, and everything else kinda falls to the wayside. Including the fear of failure, though it might not be the best way to manage it :sweat_smile:

Generally I tend to be very sweet and not dominant at all ā€“ submissive even! :smile: But I do have a strong will and passion, and may want to see things through a certain way. There can be a conflict of interests there sometimes. Trying to keep conscious about it and choose my battles is probably the best thing I can do there.

7 Likes

It would be interesting to find your pinnacle numbers. Pinnacles in numerolgy allocate a number to different periods of your life. There may be a change in number which reflects a change in your situation.

8 Likes

This definitely rings true.

8 Likes

I had a look, and my pinnacle numbers are 1, 1, 2 and 5. Are the meanings for each number same as with the life path number?

8 Likes

Oh no. I was so excited about my destiny number, that I was focusing on that, not my life path one. :joy:

The Life Path of a 7 is to find universal truths and pursue inner-knowledge. You will explore the mysteries of life and uncover the true meaning of existence. Much of your time will be spent alone, which you will welcome, because isolation will provide you with the time and quiet to pursue knowledge. As your wisdom grows, people will seek you out with the hope you will share your knowledge. - https://cafeastrology.com/numerology2

Itā€™s just as true as 11ā€¦ Why are my numbers like this. :joy:

8 Likes

This explains the pinnacles, but I havenā€™t cross-checked, https://cafeastrology.com/numerology2/

This chart might be helpful. But someone let me know if itā€™s wrong.

[Numerology Pinnacle Cycles | World Numerology]

7 Likes

I already knew my Life Path was a 6, but still did it out againā€¦ just in case (as if something would change :laughing:)

I only voted mostly because some of these things Iā€™ve been able to overcome or aware of in recent years & were not being properly addressed. There are still others that I can maybe unconsciously do or have happen & then have to sort ofā€¦ backtrack, not undo the things, but manage them in a better way when Iā€™ve taken on too much or find myself in a perfectionist type of mindset. Take a step back & figure out a better way to go about things & realizeā€¦ itā€™s impossible to be perfect & okay to be going about things in a way that works for me. Although fear of confrontation is & never has been a thing for me :joy:

Everything else though, a resounding yes :raising_hand_woman: itā€™s me :rofl: Also, maybe fully would have been more accurate for my vote :thinking:

8 Likes

Interesting, according to this chart Iā€™m getting closer to my third pinnacle, which would explain the chaos and big crossroads in my life right now! :black_heart: Iā€™ll be 37 next summer, crazy I know. But according to the numbers Iā€™ll be finding a new path again, and this one would be all about relating with others.

The first and second ones being the same, of still trying to find myselfā€¦ the transition period there matches when I was finishing up my studies and entering professional life. Which didnā€™t last long! :sweat_smile: After a spectacular crash and burn, a lot of soul searching. Found my witchy self, reconnected with my body and sexuality. Complete rebirth, just like phoenixes and The Doctor do.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s a good point, you mention. Itā€™s the same for me. :face_with_peeking_eye:

My self-doubt and anxiety have reduced so much over the past few years, to the point that my anxiety is almost a phantom limb. But I suppose the idea is that itā€™s the life path, so given I had to deal with that stuff in my life, even if itā€™s at some point along the path, it might still count? :smile:

And it sounds like youā€™ve already been planning for that, too. :black_heart:

I know you can achieve it. Iā€™m just waiting for when it happens. :partying_face:

8 Likes

These things give us the best kind of chills! :smile_cat:

Thank you for believing in us, it helps so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :black_heart:
Makes us want to burst into full flower just for that knowing ā€œI knew that you had in in youā€ :smile_cat: :lotus:

9 Likes

You are a garden of flowers. :rose: :rose: :rose: :black_heart:

I just realised that my partner and I both have the same life path and destiny numbers. :thinking:

9 Likes

No the meanings are different. The link below will give you the meaning of them. There are far too many indovidual meanings for me to include in this post. You also need to make sure you look at the table that @starborn posted above to determine when one pinnacle begins and one ends. You need your life path number to do that.

I am not planning to do pinnacle numbers in one of my weekly posts because they are not one of the ā€œcoreā€ numbers. They are interesting all the same. Maybe something for the future.

Alan

8 Likes

I was here for quite some time actuallyā€¦ then Oh myā€¦ itā€™s been 1 set of chaos after another with more tossed in as soon as I could take a breath this year. Now I feel like Iā€™m back where I startedā€¦ not completely but with a lot of things. Starting over with the things I had already been doing to stay level, but adding them in 1 at a time. As well as figuring out if thereā€™s maybe other things that would work for me or at different times, in different situations.

I absolutely out an insane amount of pressure on myself & not only to do it perfect but also the 1st time. It took me a while to even be able to ask any questions, nevermind for help. That self doubt has been rearing its head over & over the last couple of months.

Iā€™m definitely working on it in better way now though. So I already feel better & lighter

7 Likes

Thank you, I was able to put together a story, it looks very challenging, but comes to show that challenges are how we grow :sparkles:

Your First Pinnacle Cycle is 1

This is a period requiring much independence, courage, resiliency, and initiative. You must bounce back after many difficult experiences. The challenge of this Pinnacle is to gain will power. There is not a lot of support from others or from family. You must draw from your own strength. You will have to guard against self pity or surrender.

Keep focused on your dreams. This Pinnacle will require an iron will to keep hold of your goals and the flexibility to maneuver around difficulties, and ā€¦

Your Second Pinnacle Cycle is 1

This is a period of rapid self-improvement and growth. You will be forced to use every talent and capability you possess. You will need to be resourceful.

You must continually put out effort, but with it comes great reward. Without it, there is no accomplishment nor satisfaction, only a negative attitude toward life.

Be careful not to become too self centered, headstrong or self important. Be strong but flexible. Be open to the counsel of others, but ā€¦

Your Third Pinnacle Cycle is 2

You may lack self-confidence, especially at the beginning of the Pinnacle when your heightened sensitivity and awareness make you conscious of your own shortcomings. You may succumb to fear and hesitation. All of this can lead to emotional turmoil.
You need courage and the willingness to reach out for support.

Your sensitivity will make you acutely appreciative of beauty and harmonious environments. At the same time, you need beauty and harmony ā€¦

Your Fourth Pinnacle Cycle is 5

You must cultivate your talents, especially your verbal and writing abilities. You are likely a gifted salesperson, or promoter.

You must accept limitations as a necessary base for your freedom. Freedom cannot exist without limitations, otherwise you would be without identity, and without existence.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s so beautiful, and so are you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :black_heart:

Thatā€™s pretty special :sparkling_heart:
Mine has asked me not to look into her stars or anything similar, I donā€™t know why but I have to respect thatā€¦

9 Likes