🔢 Numerology: Building your Core Number Report - Part 5

Hello everyone,

Welcome to part 5, the final part of building your numerology core number report.

I hope you managed to complete Parts 1-4 without any issues. If you haven’t and would like to, you can access the posts using the links below:

Previous Parts

Numerology: Build your Core Number Report Part 1

🔢 Numerology: Build Your Core Number Report - Part 2

🔢 Numerology: Building Your Core Number Report - Part 3

🔢 Numerology: Building Your Core Number Report - Part 4

This week, we will focus on your final core number, your Soul Urge Number.

There is also a bonus section at the bottom which deals with Karmic Numbers. These are not core numbers in Numerology but are very interesting to look at.

What is your Soul Urge Number?

Your Soul Urge Number is also known as your Heart’s Desire. It indicates what your Soul or heart strive for more than anything else. It is an indication of your inner motivations.

How do you calculate your Soul Urge Number?

Calculating your Soul Urge Number relies on using your name as opposed to your date of birth. It is important to use your full name, including any middle names and ideally, it should be the name given at your time of birth e.g. maiden names or how it is recorded on your birth certificate. However, we only use the VOWELS.

A Note about the letter Y
Y is a strange letter as it sometimes acts as a consonant and sometimes acts as a vowel. How do you know which one the letter Y on your name is?

You should include Y as a VOWEL if:

The name has no a, e, i, o or u e.g. Lynn

It is the first letter of the name and has a consonant after it e.g. Yvonne

It is between 2 consonants e.g. Kyle

It is the last letter of the name and has a consonant before it e.g. Tony

If you are unsure if your letter Y is a vowel, let me know and I can help.

Start by writing out your full name using
just the vowels:

AA OA A

Assign each letter to a number using the grid above. Treat each part of your name individiually i.e. first, middle, surname :
AA 1 + 1
OA 6 + 1
A 1

Add and reduce each name to a single number (Remember if you get 11, 22 or 33 then DO NOT REDUCE)

AA 1 + 1 = 2
OA 6 + 1 = 7
A 1 = 1

Add the reduced numbers together and reduce this number (unless it adds to 11, 22 or 33)

2 + 7 + 1 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1
This is your Soul Urge Number.

You can find the meaning of your Soul Urge Number below. Simply copy and paste the relevant meaning into your report, adding it under your other numbers.

Soul Urge Number1️⃣

You have a natural desire to take the lead in various aspects of your life. Independence fuels your spirit, and you have a strong desire to assert yourself with confidence and determination. Your drive is to achieve personal goals, and find fulfilment in pioneering new paths, embracing challenges, and showcasing your leadership qualities.

Soul Urge Number 2️⃣

Your innate desire is for harmonious relationships and cooperation. Sensitivity is a guiding force in your interactions, and you desire to be able to adapt to the needs of others. You seek fulfilment through creating a peaceful environment, fostering connections, and being able to develop and use diplomatic skills to navigate through life.

Soul Urge Number 3️⃣

Your soul’s deep longing is for creative expression. You desire to radiate joy and embrace the lighter side of life. You also desire to explore and develop your artistic talents, share your unique vision with the world and seek to find fulfilment in the realms of creativity and self-expression.

Soul Urge Number 4️⃣

Your core desire is for stability and order. Practicality guides your choices and you want to be able to build reliable foundations across different areas of your life. Creating structure is fulfilling for you and you seek satisfaction in organising, planning and providing a solid framework for both yourself and those around you.

Soul Urge Number 5️⃣

Your soul craves freedom and adventure. The desire for change and variety is deeply ingrained and your urge is to adapt to new experiences with curiosity to to experience adventure . Exploring the world, embracing spontaneity and seeking out diverse opportunities are required to meet your need for excitement and constant evolution.

Soul Urge Number 6️⃣

Your soul yearns for nurturing and connection. Responsibility and compassion are at the core of your desires and your urge is to create harmony in relationships. Fulfilment comes from caring for others, taking on nurturing roles and fostering a loving environment for family and friends.

Soul Urge Number 7️⃣

Your deepest desire is for wisdom and introspection. You crave spiritual understanding and your desire is to delve into the mysteries of life. Seeking knowledge, exploring the inner self and embracing a contemplative journey will fulfil your soul’s quest for a deeper understanding of your own existence.

Soul Urge Number 8️⃣

Your soul is driven by the desire for success and personal power. Ambition is a guiding force, and you feel the need to achieve ambitious goals with confidence. Fulfilment comes from exerting influence, making a noticeable and lasting impact, and attaining financial and personal success.

Soul Urge Number 9️⃣

Your soul’s deepest longing is to make a positive impact on the world. Compassion and altruism guide your actions and your urge is to engage in humanitarian efforts. Fulfilment comes from contributing selflessly to the well-being of others, showing empathy and working towards a greater good.

Soul Urge Number 1️⃣1️⃣

Your soul resonates with spiritual insight and intuition. The desire for enlightenment and spiritual awakening is profound in you. Your urge is to bring higher consciousness into everyday life and to find fulfilment through inspiring others using your intuitive guidance. You also have the desire to bridge the gap and move between the material and spiritual realms.

Soul Urge Number 2️⃣2️⃣

Your soul is driven by the desire to manifest masterful achievements in the physical world. The urge is to build a legacy through practical and tangible means. You seek fulfilment by turning dreams into reality, using your visionary skills to create a lasting impact and bringing ambitious plans to fruition with precision.

Soul Urge Number 3️⃣3️⃣

Your soul is a beacon of universal love and compassion. The desire you hold most is to uplift humanity through selfless service. Your urge is to embody the highest form of love, wisdom and healing. You seek fulfilment through nurturing and guiding others, contributing to the greater good and radiating a harmonious energy that uplifts those around you.

Does your Soul Urge Number resonate with you? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.

BONUS SECTION - KARMIC NUMBERS
Karmic Lesson Numbers

Karmic Lesson Numbers show where you need to grow and indicate the energies that have not carried over from past lives.

To find them, write out your full name and change it into numbers using the same grid used above:
A L A N T H O M A S M C N A B
1 3 1 5 2 8 6 4 1 1 4 3 5 1 2

Now look at the numbers. Which numbers between 1 and 9 are missing? In my example, there is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8.
7 and 9 are missing. These are my Karmic Lesson Numbers.

If you have all numbers 1-9 represented in your name, you have no Karmic Lessons.

Once you have found your Karmic lesson numbers, you can check what they mean below:

Karmic Lesson1️⃣

You should aim to develop your self-confidence, sense of independence and ability to take initiative. You should seek ways to help overcome self-doubt, fear of failure and the tendency to rely too much on others.

Karmic Lesson2️⃣

You should aim to develop diplomacy skills, your ability to co-operate, and find emotional balance. You should seek ways of overcoming feelings of insecurity, self-consciousness and the tendency to avoid conflict.

Karmic Lesson3️⃣

You should aim to develop your self-expression, creativity, and sense of joy. Seek ways to overcome self-criticism, fear of judgment and the tendency to suppress your authentic voice.

Karmic Lesson4️⃣

You should aim to develop stability, organisation, and practicality in pursuit of your goals. Seek ways to overcome your resistance to change, rigidity and the tendency to get stuck in routine.

Karmic Lesson5️⃣

You should aim to develop your ability to embrace freedom, be more adaptable and be willing to embrace new experiences. Seek ways to overcome restlessness, impulsiveness and the tendency to resist commitment.

Karmic Lesson6️⃣

You should aim to develop how you show love, compassion, and a sense of responsibility towards others. Seek ways to overcome co-dependency, overprotectiveness and the tendency to neglect your own needs.

Karmic Lesson7️⃣

You should aim to develop how you seek inner wisdom, introspection, and spiritual growth. Seek ways to overcome skepticism, isolation and the tendency to detach from emotions.

Karmic Lesson8️⃣

You should aim to develop balance between material and spiritual aspects of life. Seek ways to overcome greed, materialism and the tendency to prioritise power and status over other values.

Karmic Lesson9️⃣

You should aim to embrace universal love, compassion, and selflessness. Seek ways to overcome self-centeredness, impatience and the tendency to be overly critical.

Karmic Debt Numbers

Karmic Debt Numbers show the consequences in this life for your actions in past lives. They hint at hard times that repeat until we overcome them and break the cycle. Karmic Debt Numbers are 13, 14, 16 and 19.

To find them, you must look back at the calculations of your five core numbers and looking for the numbers 13, 14, 16 and 19, for example:

Life Path
24 = 6 04 = 4 1984 = 22
6 + 4 + 22 = 32 = 5
No Karmic Debt Numbers

Birthday Number
24 = 6
No Karmic Debt Numbers

Destiny Number
ALAN = 1 + 3 + 1 + 5 = 10 = 1
THOMAS = 2 + 8 + 6 + 4 + 1 + 1 = 22
MCNAB = 4 + 3 + 5 + 1 + 2 = 15 = 6
1 + 22 + 6 = 29 = 11
No Karmic Debt Numbers

Personality Number
LN = 3 + 5 = 8
THMS = 2 + 8 + 4 + 1 = 15 = 6
MCNB = 4 + 3 + 5 + 2 = 14 = 5
8 + 6 = 5 = 19 = 10 = 1
Karmic Debt Numbers 14 and 19

Soul Number
AA = 1 + 1 = 2
OA = 6 + 1 = 7
A = 1 = 1
2 + 7 + 1 = 10 = 1
No Karmic Debt Numbers

From the calculations above, you can see that the numbers 14 and 19 appear when Calculating my Personality Number.
This means I have a Karmic debt of 14 and 19.
It is important to check the numbers throughout the calculation, not just the final answers. Check the meaning of each Karmic Debt Number Below:

Karmic Debt 1️⃣3️⃣

The Karmic Debt number 13 indicates possible laziness and selfishness in a past life. You perhaps avoided hard work and taking responsibility for your actions. To overcome this Karmic Debit, you must aim to hold yourself accountable when appropriate. You must also seek ways to avoid procrastination. You should dig in and work hard to prove to the universe that you can see something through to the end.

Karmic Debt 1️⃣4️⃣

The Karmic Debt number 14 indicates an abuse of freedom in a past life, whether through indulgence or dominating and controlling others. This life may bring wrong doings unless you can turn your karmic debt around. This can be done by developing self-discipline and showing vulnerability to other people. Also, work on maintaining focus and giving freedom to your partner. Don’t be clingy with them.

Karmic Debt 1️⃣6️⃣

The Karmic Debt number 16 indicates a very strong ego in a past life, possible due to a position of authority, as well as relationship issues. You may have had many “failed” relationships, difficulty connecting to others, and an egotistical streak. To overcome this karmic debt, you must try to choose options that bring reward and satisfaction over those that bring personal bragging rights. You should also aim to be more thoughtful of others and consider how your words and actions affect them. Life may be full of ups and downs and each fall brings a Lesson. However, you have it in you to rise like a phoenix once again.

Karmic Debt 1️⃣9️⃣

The Karmic Debt number 19 indicates someone who abused their power in a past life and caused people to suffer. You may have been selfish or manipulative, narcissistic, and very concerned with public appearances and perceived success. It also suggests lifetimes where the opportunity for leadership was not taken advantage of. You are a born leader but may fear your own power. This may see you lacking support in this lifetime, teaching you not to use others to suit your needs. To overcome this karmic debt you need to learn to interact with other people and to give and accept love and assistance from others. The key to happiness is to claim your role as a leader whilst allowing yourself to be supported in a healthy way. Avoid being domineering but assert yourself when you feel your worth is being undermined. You are worthy of love, respect and abundance.

I hope you have enjoyed this short journey into the world of numerology and that it has given you both a sense of validation as well considerations for reflection and growth. I have certainly enjoyed sharing it all with you and reading your comments and reflections.

Thanks for coming along on the journey for the past few weeks and I hope that you may even consider exploring the many other numbers that can help you to really learn about yourself.

Blessed Be,

Alan

Sources

Letter grid from
Pythagorean Numerology Chart via Numerology Calculator

The Personality Numbers | World Numerology

Karmic Debt In Numerology: How To Find Karmic Debt Numbers | mindbodygreen

10 Likes

And what a beautiful and enjoyable journey it’s been! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I feel this resonates. Especially on the personal level, nothing makes my heart sing more than helping someone feel really special :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

These kinda tell a story together to me. It’s easy for me to get stuck in one mindset, instead of fluidly switching between them. Say, thinking of the spiritual or the material, or my own wellbeing and that of others. I think I need a spiritual lubricant :rofl:

Interesting how they’re all even numbers. Together with everything else it gives me a feeling that my masculine side needs more work, while my feminine side is already well developed.

I don’t have the calculations with me anymore so for the karmic debt numbers I’d have to recalculate everything :sweat_smile: I may still do that, but for now I’ll leave that one be.

8 Likes

Okay, I did go with birth values this time again. My name has since changed, but let’s see how it goes doing it this way…

Well, that hits surprisingly hard. Here’s the last line from my profile:

I focus mainly on divination and ways I can soothe the spirits of others, all while searching for an answer to a question of the heart and mind… :crystal_ball:

It’s as though I read the description for 11 first and then wrote that line. But nope, my profile has been like that since almost the start.

While I’m still working on 3, I think the parts of 4 regarding resistance to change, rigidity, and routine are well handled by now. :partying_face:

It sounds like my karmic debt is also handled. That involved about a decade of extremely difficult change, learning, and growing, but I did it! :partying_face:

Celebrating overcoming all the old bads, day by day!

[tenor]

7 Likes

Yes this is me! I defintely have that desire, it is just pitting it into practice that can sometimes be a problem. Strangely, i have no problem with this at work, just in my personal life.

Exactly the reason i am here in this coven.

Not sure about this as i would say i am very compassionate and patient. I am overly critical…but only of myself.

This ties in with above where i tend to detach from my emotions. I describe it as “numb”, not feeling overly down nor up. This is more so since my wee brother took his own life earlier in the year. I think im the opposite with my partner and it is them that is clingy. I am the one who strives for “me time”.

This totally fits what I said above, I want to be a leader but do not always know how to do it. Maybe it is from fear of upsetting or hurting others, stemming from abusing my power in a previous life (maybe I was a tyrant pharaoh who forced others to build my monuments :joy:).

7 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity
I can’t thank you enough for all this amazing insight. I have learned so much! :pray:
Big hugs :people_hugging:

Soul Urge Number :eight:
Your soul is driven by the desire for success and personal power. Ambition is a guiding force, and you feel the need to achieve ambitious goals with confidence. Fulfillment comes from exerting influence, making a noticeable and lasting impact, and attaining financial and personal success.

The Soul Urge number mostly fits… actually, it’s pretty accurate! :thinking:

Karmic Lesson2️⃣
You should aim to develop diplomacy skills, your ability to cooperate, and find emotional balance. You should seek ways of overcoming feelings of insecurity, self-consciousness, and the tendency to avoid conflict.

:face_with_peeking_eye: Yes, yes, yes… all that fits!

Karmic Lesson7️⃣
You should aim to develop how you seek inner wisdom, introspection, and spiritual growth. Seek ways to overcome skepticism, isolation, and the tendency to detach from emotions.

I have been working on spiritual growth most of my life… I am a skeptic, I question everything! I tend to isolate myself, so the hermit describes me perfectly! I do detach from my emotions because if I don’t, they overwhelm me… I need to find some balance here!

I am so glad to learn this information about Karmic Lessons, it’s so interesting. I have been working with the North and South nodes in my natal chart with the goal of healing karma. This info really helps, thanks again, Alan!
With love always,
Marsha

7 Likes

@marsha I hope it serves you well and ties in with what you find when exploring your lunar nodes on your natal chart. I am also pleased that you enjoyed this process and found it worthwhile.

Blessed be

Alan

7 Likes

Soul Urge here we gooooo~!

IAA EAE AE

(Alternatively, our Soul Urge values are also the sound we yell when we stub our toes- right? :rofl:)

9+1+1 = 11
5+1+5 = 11
1+5 = 6

11 + 11 + 6 = 2 + 8 = 3 + 0 = 3

Should have guessed that before I read it- wow, bullseye again! :dart: :grinning:

And what’s this? A bonus section!?! Yule came early this year- what a gift! :partying_face: :heart:

I’m missing… a whopping 5 numbers. Seems like someone has a lot of learning to do! (Part of me is not surprised :joy:)

I won’t list them all out for the sake of space, but I am making a personal note about these things. The points to focus on are very helpful going forward! These points will help me set my new years goals too :grinning: :sparkles:

Wholly and entirely! Goodness, I was pretty hesitant at first- anything to do with math or numbers sets an automatic red flag and warning signal in my poor mathimatically-challenge mind. What a delightful and exciting surprise that this was such a pleasant journey through the numbers!

It is entirely thanks to how clearly and helpfully you present the material and walk us through the calculations, Alan. I really enjoyed this adventure and have a lot of things to reflect on thanks to my new collection of Core Numbers!

Thank you so much! :pray: :heart:

7 Likes

Eee 5+5+5=15= 1+5=6
Ioe 3+6+5=14= 1+4=5
Ele 5+3+5=13= 1+3=4
6+5+4=15=1+5=6

This is very true for me. Ive always longed to have a partner that was nurturing to me. I’m always seeking this… it’s tough… When I’m not feeling a connection with my partner I feel indifference and uncared for. Things have been strangely better ever since I mentioned to u all it had been. But I mean you never know when the other shoe will drop. I’m very compassionate as said. It’s extremely fulfilling for me to nurture and care for others. It even shows at work with some of the younger kids in school still. I’m always feeding them and there to talk. They are actually nicer and more genuine than the adults I work with.

5 Likes

EA = 5+1 → 6
UIE = 3+9+5 → 17 → 8
A = 1 → 1

6+8+1 → 15 → 6

So, my Soul Urge Number is six!

I’d say this resonates very deeply with me. I’m a nurturer by nature, always wanting to take care of the people closest to me. This even extends to those I’m not close with but feel an obligation to, if that makes sense. I’m naturally drawn to creating a loving environment for my home.

Ohh, this is interesting. Let’s see!

M E G A N * * * * * * * B L A C K
4 5 7 1 5 3 3 3 9 3 3 5 2 3 1 3 2

So, my Karmic Lesson Numbers are 6 and 8…yeah, those track, too :joy:

I’ll have to come back to my Karmic Debt numbers because I don’t have my calculations handy :joy: but I’m sure I’ll get to it! (Who knows, maybe my Karmic Debt Number is 13 and I’m just too lazy to go back and get my numbers :rofl:)

Thank you for putting this guide together for us, @Cosmic_Curiosity – It has been an absolute joy to get to know myself a little bit better through numerology!

4 Likes