šŸ”¢ Numerology: Building Your Core Number Report - Part 4

And people say ā€œtheyā€™re just random numbersā€. Sure. :joy:

Youā€™re cute, both of you :pink_heart:
And Iā€™m also learning so much from you :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I know. Im a juxtaposition :rofl: im modest in acknowledging my skills and talents but deep down think i can do it best.

Numbers are such good fun :rofl:

You are too kindšŸ™‚

7 Likes

Used the greek chart again for this one :sweat_smile: (my name is written officialy in greek)

Well I guess I am a boss lady and I not fully aware of it :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

I think this one is a good one to ask others how they see us. It might open our eyes up! :rofl:

7 Likes

22, 11, 5 ā†’ 38 ā†’ 11

Hello 11, my old friend (well, just for the Destiny Number and now the Personality Number) :laughing: :+1:

This is a beautiful message! As I read through, thereā€™s nothing that Iā€™d say I disagree with- itā€™s all resonating :clap:

Guilty as charged :sweat_smile:

Heard, noted, and appreciated- Iā€™m grateful for the guidance! :pray: :blush: :heart:

You have somehow managed to capture my ideal aesthetic: :sparkles: Fantasy Elf Clothing :woman_elf:

how-you-doing-lotr
Tenor

All in all, itā€™s another ā€œFully Resonatedā€ from me- this was a lot of fun! Thank you so much for sharing your Numerology wisdom with us, @Cosmic_Curiosity! :pray: :heart:

8 Likes

@BryWisteria Woohoo another success for the numbers! It really pleases me when things work out and people can resonate with the interpretations of the numbers. Leta go for 5 out of 5 next week!

8 Likes

This is me? :thinking: I will have to think about thisā€¦
Thank you so much for all the info, Alan! :hugs:

8 Likes

@marsha Remember with this one that you might not see it in yourself but others may see it.

8 Likes

Thank you, I will ask my daughter! :rofl: Iā€™m sure that how she sees me is different than how I see myselfā€¦ Iā€™ll let you know! :people_hugging:

7 Likes

Wooohooo! :partying_face:

Iā€™m looking forward to the grand finale of this fun Numerology journey next week! :grinning: Thank you, Alan!

6 Likes

DvNN. 4+4+5+5=18 1+8=9
NChl= 5+3+8+3 =19 1+9=10
Ls= 3+1=4

Total=23 2+3=5

Personality Number :five:
You are freedom-loving, adaptable and crave variety and adventure. You enjoy exploring the world around you, trying new things, and stepping outside of your comfort zone. Itā€™s likely that you become easily bored with routine and you need regular new experiences or challenges to keep yourself engaged. There is also a chance of impulsive decision making and unnecessary risk taking as you see out the next big thrill or adventure. You are also naturally curious and have a thirst for knowledge. You enjoy learning and engaging in intellectually stimulating activities. Itā€™s likely that you have a wide range of interests and a desire to constantly expand your horizons. You can easily adjust to new situations, environments, and people. You are a quick thinker and can think on you feet, making you adept at handling unexpected changes or challenges. It is likely that you are also an excellent communicator. You are articulate, expressive, and persuasive and have a natural ability to engage and connect with others. You thrive in social settings and enjoy meeting new people, making connections, and networking. You are charismatic and have a magnetic personality that draws others to you. You value your independence and freedom and have a strong desire to chart their own path. You do not like being faced with any constraints or restrictions on your personal autonomy. However, you may steuggle with routine which can make youn somewhat unreliable and unproductive at times. You may also feel constrained in relationships which can make commitment difficult. The need to be constantly on the go can also make you impatient when things seem to slow down.
Appearances: fashion forward, sports clothing, those suitable for day and night

100% this is definitely me. Everything in every section hits hard for me. I totally resonate with this also. Kinda mind-blowing

Thankyou for sharing

6 Likes

I had to add mine up a few times, but I think I finally got it right!

MGN = 4+7+5 = 16
(middle name) = 3+3+3+3 = 12
BLCK = 2+3+3+2 = 10
Total: 38 = 11

Another 11 for me, it seems!

Yeahā€¦ Iā€™d say this sounds about right. I donā€™t know about the gentle colors for the appearance (but I also donā€™t have my own aesthetic right nowā€¦ :joy:) I really look forward to putting all of these numbers together in a full report and seeing how everything plays together!

6 Likes

@MeganB Another master number? How many is that now? It will be interesting to see how they all fit together when all parts are completed.

6 Likes

I had to go back and look because I forgot :joy:

So, here are my numbers.

Life Path Number: 3
Birth Day Number: 8
Destiny Number: 8 (it was also 44 - each of my single names is a master number: 22, 11, & 11)
Personality Number: 11

Technically only 1 Master Number in total, but several Master Numbers there in the mix :joy:

6 Likes

This is 100% on point. I do tend to have high hopes for mankind, and then get discouraged when things happen that blows my hopes out of the water. I have put the needs of everyone else above me for my entire life and just in the last year have realized itā€™s ok for me to have- me time. I am also extremely attuned to the feelings of others. This is :exploding_head: :exploding_head:mind-blowing.

6 Likes

I am glad it resonated with you. Have you done parts 1-3 as well? Part 5 (the final part) is kicking around somewhere too.

blessed be

Alan

6 Likes

I did all of them, just looking for part 5. I saved it all into a Word doc on my computer. This is just amazing, how on point most of this is. Thank you so very much for doing this, @Cosmic_Curiosity !!

6 Likes

Here is the excellent finale to the Numerology Core Number journey (aka Part 5) for anyone who is looking for it!

ā†’ :1234: Numerology: Building Your Core Number Report - Part 5

Blessed be!

6 Likes

@BryWisteria THANKS SO VERY MUCH!! Rockstar, as always!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Happy to help! :heart:

@Cosmic_Curiosityā€™s numerology reports are amazing- I hope you enjoy the grand finale as much as the other parts! Have fun :blush:

5 Likes