Oceans Charm Spell 🌊

I did the Spells8 Oceans Charm Spell…

I had to use two white candles in place of two green but hey, it’ll still work! I could use some more prosperity in my life. Who couldn’t, right!

I also placed amazonite crystals in front of the dish for added prosperity.

Happy Sunday!!!

8 Likes

Looks great @christina4! I believe that will work for you quickly! Good job!

6 Likes

Thank you so much love!!! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

What if…

I live near a river, not the ocean, so what if I changed this to a Rivers Charm spell by substituting river rocks for seashells? I could also add some tiny clam(?) shells because these live in the Shenandoah, too. Would the spell still be effective? And could I dress the candles in some of @phoenix_dawn’s Speed it up powder?

We could all use a little extra cash, but both my car and my truck need tires, and the car’s 75K service interval is fast approaching, and …life…

7 Likes

I believe it would work just charge the river rocks with your intention. I’m not sure what the shelves lol like at y’all’s dollar tree but down here they had little glass jars with cork stoppers filled with shells and Walmart generally sells bags of shells in the craft department where the floral stuff is and that’s what I used was store bought seashells. I live about 6 hours from the gulf coast so shells weren’t an option and the sand I had was sent to me from Oregon in a trade made with another witch on Facebook

5 Likes

I have the shells at the dollar store but they’re in bags. And my son gifted me with like 3 of them :laughing: so I have so many damn shells that I don’t know what to do with!!!

5 Likes

I love the wolf! It’s such a beautiful statue.

4 Likes

Thank you! It’s actually an oil burner here I’ll show you the whole thing:

Sorry about the glare, my camera broke on my phone when it was dropped 🤦

4 Likes

How pretty!

3 Likes