October 2023 ✨ Collective Reading Check-In

A water break would be nice, @Susurrus :laughing: I feel the same way. We were leaving somewhere last night after 9 PM, went to start my Jeep and… nothing. Well, it clicked and the inner lights were on, but no engine cranking over or anything. The battery was completely dead… I’m glad my friend was able to call her husband to bring jumper cables!

I feel this 100% - I’m good at crocheting and creating different designs, working from patterns or creating my own. Art such as drawing, painting, and similar things - yeah, not happening :laughing: I can follow a traced design or create something simple with simple colors but that’s about it!

6 Likes

To be fair, that leads to some of the most elegant results. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m not sure how detailed I will get with my “art.” The task itself is… I suppose it’s something akin to a demonic oracle deck. In my search for my first tarot deck, I felt very dissatisfied (to put it mildly) with the demonic-themed offerings. Every so often, a niggling to do something about this keeps coming back to me.

With all these conversations with @tracyS spurring me on, I think it’s finally time.

6 Likes

@MeganB just want to say a quick “Thanks” for always being so open and down to earth with everything you post. I do not know how to adequately express how much your input has helped me over the past several months since joining with Spells8. Even when things get “real” I know I have a place to find some kind of comfort and grounding. You are very much appreciated!! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Megan is a driving force. There have been many times I felt the wheels coming off the track and she has guided me back on track. :chicken: :flamingo:

:goat:

8 Likes

@MeganB I leaned into a class this afternoon with my sisters and not reading this post until tonight, the Instructor had these wonderful cards…guess what I pulled? Queen of Wands!

6 Likes

This is true! I hope that if you do create a demonic oracle deck that you choose to share it with us :blush: I’d be happy to help and support you in any way I can!

Aww, you’re welcome! It’s my pleasure, always! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m happy I’ve been able to help everyone here!

What a wonderful synchronicity! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Of course, I will. :black_heart:

I’ve been trying some ideas but I’m still working towards an idea that makes me go, “Yes, this is it!”

5 Likes

Well, from what I’ve seen of your eye for design and your artistic ability, I’m confident that anything you create is going to be amazing! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes