October 2023 ✨ Collective Reading Check-In

What a whirlwind of a month it has been! September seems to be the month that everything went wrong for so many people. Even if they were small things, they were adding up repeatedly. We are almost to the end of what is known as the Witch’s Year. October, the month we are looking at, will bring that year to an end. After that, we only have a couple more months until the end of the Gregorian calendar and the beginning of a new year.

I am patiently waiting for October and Samhain, patiently waiting to see what the end of this Witch’s Year has to bring for me and my family. In any case, we can see what October might have in store for us as a collective.

If you need a refresher for our collective reading, you can find that here → Peering into 2023 :tarot_card: Collective Tarot Reading. If you are new here, this is a periodic divinatory reading I do to shine a light on the collective reading that I do at the beginning of the year. The cards pulled here for the next month are a reflection and check-in with the relevant card from the yearly reading.

Was September Relevant?

Let’s take a minute to look at September’s collective reading card and update, just to see what was relevant. Then we can move on to this month’s check-in and the cards I will pull.

September 2023: Ten of Pentacles Reversed :pentacle_tarot:

This month, you may find yourself in a position of financial loss. It may not be something that will ruin your life, whatever that means to you, but it will sting a bit and cause you to evaluate your relationship with money and wealth. Are your standards too high? Do you have expectations for yourself that are so unrealistic that it stresses you out? That stress is going to be felt this month whether we like it or not. It may be time to rethink our idea of wealth, success, and money.

Read more: Ten of Pentacles – Spells8

The three cards I pulled as the update for September were Knight of Cups, Eight of Wands Reversed, and Four of Wands.

So, reflecting on the reading for September is enlightening for me; also, it is really quite hilarious! I will explain in regard to my own life. Then, if you feel so inclined to share about yours, please do!

For me, September has been a tumultuous time that perfectly matched the reading from last month. You see, I am experiencing a sort of financial loss that was predicted by the Ten of Pentacles Reversed. I have been fully in the energy of the Knight of Cups, making decisions based on emotion rather than logic. That has been backed up by the Eight of Wands Reversed and being forced to wait patiently for everything to line up perfectly. Then, the last card, the card that had me stumped in my reading last month, was the Four of Wands. This card is about joy and happiness with others. The interesting thing about this card, for me, is the keyword “homecoming” that shows up when searching for this card.

You see, we have decided, as a family, to make a major decision based on emotion rather than logic. We are being entirely impatient and at the whims of others for the time being. But in the end, we are celebrating as a family, celebrating a homecoming. We have decided to sell our house, pack up, and move back to Oregon. I will make a separate post talking about it if anyone wants to hear why - I don’t want to share it if no one is interested in reading it, of course!

Anyway, everything that reading represents has come around for me and my family.

If you want to refresh your memory of the September reading, click here!

:sparkles: This month, we are looking at the month of October!

As a reminder, the collective reading for the month of October has us looking at Five of Rods Reversed.

October 2023: Five of Rods Reversed :wand_tarot:

More conflict…if you could hear my sigh through the screen, I am sure you would feel just like I do. Reversed, this card is all about an internal struggle rather than an external one. You have gone through so much this year already. Boundaries have been tested, relationships have been tested, and even your self-confidence and values have been tested. It will all culminate this month to a feeling of overwhelm with yourself. You may find yourself struggling with your mental health, especially as we near the holiday season and deal closely with our families and relatives again. October will be a good month to break out your journal, breathe, and practice some self-care.

Read more: Five of Wands – Spells8

With this card in mind, I took three deep breaths and pulled three more cards to give us some more guidance on where October is headed. This month, I used Dark Days Tarot.

Three tarot cards lay on a green tile background. From left to right, the cards are as follows: Queen of Wands - Left, Knight of Swords Reversed, Three of Wands - Right.

What has changed? Queen of Wands - Left

Our need for socialization and putting ourselves out there this month will shrink, almost entirely. As this card faces left, I see it as diminishing. Instead of feeling overwhelmed and outspoken about it, we may retreat into ourselves more and more. Our independence may be tested this month, and we may be held up by the decisions of others. This can affect our confidence, and whether we like it or not, our Shadow Selves will play a role in our reactions. As for how this has changed in regard to our original reading, it appears that the energy of the Five of Rods Reversed is going to be amplified.

What has stayed the same? Knight of Swords Reversed

Yeah, I am not surprised by this card at all. With the Queen of Wands - Left telling us that the Five of Rods is just coming in harder and faster, the Knight of Swords Reversed is telling us that our restless energy will follow us no matter how hard we try to dismiss it. We may continue feeling overwhelmed, and if we aren’t careful with how we conduct ourselves, burnout won’t be far behind.

How should we move forward? Three of Wands - Right

I am pleased to see that this card is facing Right. This is a good direction for change and movement! The Three of Wands suggests that we will be forced to step outside our comfort zone (I mean…duh…) and keep plodding forward. We are being asked to use our creativity and ingenuity to solve our problems. Not everything will be open and ready for us right away. Sometimes, we will need to force those closed doors open in whatever way we can.

Just as a reminder…

:star: The Card of the Year: The Seven of Rods

• conflict, protecting what you’ve worked for, passionate disagreements

:star: Goals of 2023: Justice Reversed

• lack of balance, unfair treatment, honesty with others

:star: Obstacles of 2023: The Sun

• keeping the peace, complacency, people pleasing, avoiding confrontation

Putting it together…

I am not ready. I do not claim this energy. I do not want to end this Witch’s Year on a bad note! I have a bad habit of getting in my head, so the energy from this reading makes me very concerned for myself. I will have to be sure to keep my journal around, be honest with my therapist, and be honest with my family when things start to feel like too much.

The restless energy from this reading does not bode well for a lot of us, I know that for sure. I am hoping that we can all muster up the courage from the Three of Wands to break down the barriers in front of us. I think there may be several coming our way. This will not always be physical barriers, either. They may be emotional, mental, or even spiritual!

I think that, since we are coming upon Samhain (or Bealtaine for those in the Southern Hemisphere), now may even be a good time to call on your ancestors for help. There may be those in your past (and even your living ancestors), that can give you guidance on how to move forward. If there is no guidance to be had, at least they can offer a shoulder to lean on when you need support.

Overall, not a pleasant reading, but one that we can manage.

What do you think?

Do you have any insight to share from the collective reading? And how do you think October is going to go?

If you want to do your own reading for the month, you can find the current infographic below. I also have a blog post that goes into more detail about each card in the layout. You can find that post by clicking here .

I also have a video that details how I use this spread!

Tarot for the New Month || A Simple Four Card Tarot Spread! [CC] - YouTube

11 Likes

@MeganB Before I read October post, I just wanted to say congratulations for your move to Oregon (Portlands there right?). I’d love to hear your story.

For September, it kind of panned out as expected, but thanks to the reading I was able to minimise any damage. We had the unexpected bills, (car) and tumultuous events (my father in law), where patience was required, but I feel it all turned out well, my father in law is making a good recovery, the car bill wasn’t as big as we thought, and well, I need training in patience, and living in chaos, sometimes my decisions are made in the moment, so it’s been good for me to pause. So all in, September has had its drama, but forewarned is forearmed and I feel, I’ve handled it appropriately. :grin:
October. My favourite month, my favourite time of year has begun.
So how do I translate this for me.

First, (starting at the end, sorry :joy:) I tend to see restless energy as another term for chaos energy, and as I live in this state everyday, I find this is actually very comforting. (Though I will watch out for burnout, as this is a problem for me), this is actually my “comfort zone”.

This pretty much sums up 2023 for me, so much has changed but as Loki is an agent for change, and thus embracing him, this was to be expected, but the change has been needed and good for me and my family.

This will be interesting, and I don’t know how this will play out. I’ve spent alot of time working with my shadow self, and cleared away alot of junk. I will wait :thinking: and see what happens.
So

This too will be interesting, as restless energy (chaos) is my comfort zone, so are these cards telling me to be more organized, plan better (please No, I find this so restraining!:sob:). We will see.
All in, an expected end to a very volatile year, but for me, I’ve needed this year to run exactly how it has. It’s helped me grow, change, learn, explore and embrace the one fact, I can’t control life, and shouldn’t want to. Just roll with it, and enjoy each moment.
Thankyou @MeganB for these readings.
Here’s to a New Witches Year, with maybe a little less chaos for everyone. :sparkling_heart::partying_face::kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Wow @MeganB you are going from the Atlantic to the Pacific. Congratulation on moving to Oregon. I see snow in your future! :parasol_on_ground: :snowman:

September has been a rough month for everyone I know. I’m looking forward to October and hopefully cooler weather.

8 Likes

September was actually a month of prosperity for me, as in I wrote more chapters of my book than I have with any other writing project. I had a few things on my plate that I was worrying over, but it wasn’t anything major like it was for the last several months.

I’ll have to check what October has in store for me, but I remember that the last months of this year will be a reprieve.

7 Likes

Count me in. :black_heart:

I feel like September was my least chaotic month so far this year. :sweat_smile:

It was my partner’s birthday early in the month, and we spread out the celebrations over multiple weeks to ensure we didn’t burn out. We celebrated with friends the first weekend and with family the second.

The cats were having some digestive troubles early on. But that’s improved over the course of the month as I adjusted their food.

I got a notice from my landlord’s agent saying they will increase the rent by $150/week, which is huge. But we’ll have moved out by the start date (early November) or very shortly after, so I’m not concerned. It makes our move seem like great timing.

I struggled a bit with focus at work, but that’s nothing new.

My sister-in-law went through two stressful events, so I’ve just been trying to maintain my own energy while supporting her and not taking anything she says personally. That’s about as negative as things got, which is nothing, really. :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow. Now that you mention it… It’s hard to believe all the things that happened this year happened this year and not over the span of three years or so.

Restless energy plus my autism and ADHD sounds like a wild ride coming up.

October is also the soft deadline for my project at work, so that’ll be interesting. We won’t make it unless I manage to stay focused, but that’s okay – our hard headline is the end of the year. And my coworkers know I’ll probably need to take a week off to move at some point. I’m not worried.

For me, I think October is going to be exhausting. Some moments might be testing. But I think, overall, it will be a very rewarding month. Life-changing, even. Like, on the other side of the struggles that are coming, there will be something great.

Anyway… Thank you for these readings. They’re so detailed, yet easy to understand. I’m learning a lot. :smile:

6 Likes

Let’s just take them as a sign to unleash your inner chaos goddess and go for world domination! :joy:

Exciting! What’s your book about? :smile:

7 Likes

@starborn

God help the world, literally, if that happens, I’m so disorganized, chaotic and haphazard, goodness, the world order would collapse :rofl:.

6 Likes

Yep! I’ve decided to do my own reading for the month because I’d like to get some more practice. :smile:

Thank you for providing the spread and instructions! :black_heart:

Okay, let’s see… :face_with_monocle:

Theme of the Month: The theme for this month is represented by the Ace of Rings. This card symbolises wealth, prosperity, and contentment. The presence of an eye suggests a clear vision, both spiritually and physically. The wood anemone, often associated with protection and a bright future, further reinforces this theme. This indicates that my focus for the month will revolve around achieving financial and personal abundance.

Influences This Month: The Knight of Rings signifies the influences from my past that will affect my decisions in the coming month. This card represents hard work, dedication, and responsibility, but it can also hint at inflexibility and conservative attitudes. The chakram in the Knight’s hand serves as a dual symbol, capable of saving or harming, reflecting the choices I’ll face. The neem leaves in the background highlight practicality and the need for cautious decision-making.

Roadblocks This Month: The Judgement card suggests that a significant transformation lies ahead, though it might involve some painful experiences. The figure pushing through the arrow-struck body into chrysanthemums indicates a profound change that may be challenging initially but ultimately leads to rest, rebirth, and personal growth. This card reminds me that even though change can be difficult, it often serves my best interests in the long run.

Possibilities for the Month: The Queen of Swords represents the possibilities for the month. This card signifies perceptiveness, sadness, and a commitment to honesty, especially in difficult decisions. It indicates that I have the clarity and wisdom to navigate challenging situations. Depending on how I handle the roadblocks presented by the Judgement card, I can harness the Queen of Swords’ qualities to make informed choices and maintain my integrity.

In summary, this month’s theme is one of wealth and prosperity, guided by a clear vision. My decisions will be influenced by past experiences and a need for practicality. Despite potential roadblocks and transformative experiences, possibilities lie in my ability to make honest and perceptive choices. I suppose it’s time to embrace change and navigate it with wisdom, so that I can emerge stronger and more complete by month’s end. :black_heart:

Edit #1: I forgot I already guessed what I think the next month will be like. I added quotes from my earlier post where I thought my thoughts were relevant.

Edit #2: Sorry, I keep forgetting to mention that this deck replaces pentacles with rings.

7 Likes

Oh boy! September was spot on. I just read the reading today. Although I haven’t had any added expenses yet, my husband and I have been impulsive and frivolous with our money. We both are bipolar and with all the life changing events of the year, we let our emotions do the spending!
October’s reading is a little scary.

This year was just plain old awful! The worst was being diagnosed with ALS and my husband being psychiatrically hospitalized. Being diagnosed with ALS has rocked our world. Losing some of my independence and dignity is hard, but knowing it’s only going to get worse is terrifying! unless there are better medications approved for ALS, I’m facing a prognosis of 2-5 years!
With my spiritual awakening and my journey into witchcraft I’ve found a way to cope and to live, not just survive. This last month I’ve felt lonely and lost. I don’t know anyone with ALS to talk to. I don’t know any witches here. I have lots of support, but not having someone who’s going through what you are is difficult. I need that common thread to connect. Now trying to get equipment I need is overwhelming. I’m overwhelmed with feelings of imbalance and disharmony in my family. I’m taking back my power and taking care of myself and leaving the rest to the universe to help me figure it out!
I think we , as a coven and as individuals, can lift each other up, inspire and motivate each other to break through our barriers! We all have the power within us! (This is coming from one of today’s affirmations for reclaiming power). :people_hugging: :purple_heart: :silver_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush: :pray: :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

@Sivonnah

Beautiful. Sending hugs and power as it’s all I can do from across the pond, and praying for you. Love you sweety. :hugs::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

:people_hugging:

While I’m way off on another island, I noticed your profile says you’re in Pennsylvania. One of my friends, she is newly graduated and doing her residency in or near Philadelphia. But she grew up there her whole life. I could ask her if she knows of any supports in your state, specifically in which people with ALS can connect? (Or maybe she can ask around?) It’s a bit of a long shot, but it’s not a 0% chance. Let me know if you’re comfortable with me asking her for you. :black_heart:

That is a beautiful quote. :black_heart:

7 Likes

@starborn You can ask. The ALS association I work with is in Philadelphia. She’s trying to find someone she can link me up with. It might be hard to find someone close to my age with ALS. I’m only 44, that’s young. I always appreciate support and information! Thank you :heart: :blush: :heartbeat: :smiling_face: :heartpulse: :yellow_heart: :heart:

I pulled an oracle card for the first time!

This felt appropriate for what’s been going on and recommiting myself to my purpose!

7 Likes

Alright! I’ll set up a call with her when she’s free. :black_heart:

Ah… Good point. But I suppose if they could expand the search to the whole country and even other countries, that could help?

And it sounds like a really positive card! I don’t know what your mission is, but I’m sure you’ll do well. :black_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you! :partying_face: Yes, Portland is there. We are going to the East side of the Cascade Mountains, so Portland will be a ways away. We actually moved to Florida in 2020 from Oregon, so we’re just moving back. We have to find a house, and other people in the home need to find jobs – that’s the hardest part, in my opinion. No one wants to do an interview because we aren’t there yet, but we’re concerned about qualifying for a home if not everyone has work. So, a lot of anxious decision-making. It’ll all be worth it, though!

haha I think you’ve handled everything in perfect stride, Tracy. There’s been a lot and you haven’t let it get to you as much as it could have!

Ohh, I love how you’ve broken every card down and shown how it applies for you. That’s awesome! :clap: What’s interesting to me about your interpretation is that you mentioned being in your comfort zone with the Knight of Swords Reversed. Then later, when the Three of Wands suggests stepping outside your comfort zone – maybe you’ll have to do some planning, or maybe you’ll be getting used to some stability rather than chaos? There are so many possibilities!

I will cheer to this :clinking_glasses: :raised_hands: and manifest that energy right now :joy:

Yes! We’re just going back to where we started in 2020 :laughing: we’re going home, so to speak; ready to be back in the PNW with the cold, the snow, and the people.

That’s so awesome! I’m glad you were able to circumvent the energy of the September reading and be prosperous in a way that’s important to you. I hope that energy will continue on into October! :pray:

Okay, I’ll make a post about sometime today! :blush:

You’re not alone, there. I know there are a few people here that have had good a good September, especially in relation to the rest of us :joy:

It’s funny that you say it’s been the least chaotic, yet list a bunch of things that could be considered chaotic or upending! You’ve taken everything in stride, and it sounds like (at least from my perspective) that you’re used to handling things like this on a regular basis - you’re just good at it now!

I keep saying that it’s been a really looonngggg 2020 :rofl: because it seems like that’s when the -ish hit the fan :joy: and it just never seemed to stop!

We’ll ride it together. I’m already restless and anxious because of the move stuff coming up. I don’t need anything else going wrong or making things more difficult for me. No thank you :no_good_woman: not claiming that lol

This is an accurate representation of how I feel October is gonna go. There’s a lot coming up spiritually, some stuff coming up religiously, and a lot of personal things happening for me. I’m worried that “exhausting” isn’t even going to scratch the surface :sweat_smile:

You’re welcome! I’ll be doing my own reading shortly. I may even share it, just to walk people through it. I haven’t decided yet, though. I’ll probably decide when I do the reading based on what it shows :sweat_smile:

It definitely sounds like it! I think you did a great job with your reading and the interpretations. In my own readings, I always get a bit nervous when I pull a Major Arcana card as the roadblock. It’s one card that gives me pause and makes me really focus on the meaning there. For me, Major Arcana cards are given more weight in the reading (not saying that you didn’t or that you should - just sharing my practice :blush:)

You did a great job! :clap: :tada:

I think you’re absolutely right! :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You’ve been faced with so much recently, even in the short time that I’ve known you, that you are doing the best you can. I’m sure we can all come together to make October better :crossed_fingers: and I’m crossing my fingers and manifesting that!

Also, please excuse the fact that this reply is so late :sweat_smile: In my chaotic mess of a brain, I thought I posted this but it was saved as a draft!

8 Likes

Thank you, in advance, for sharing. :black_heart:

I might post about my year so far. I think it might be good for me to share, so I can actually think about all the little things that add up, and perhaps even get other’s perspectives on it. (I’ve seen how amazing the advice is in other threads. :black_heart:) And perhaps it will invite others to share, too.

It really did, didn’t it. :sweat_smile: I’ve had COVID twice since, and I’ll never be the same! :crazy_face:

I know what you mean. :people_hugging: We’ve been on standby to move all year, because our new place has been bought off the plan, so it all depends on when they’re ready, and they constantly delay it. “In two months.” “Nope, in two more months.” “Actually, two more months.” “Okay, please inspect it. Oh, so many things to fix. Give us time to fix it all.”

That’s how I learnt, too. :smile: I’m curious, though, when it comes up for you, how do you focus on it more? I tried to think of all the things that could happen which could test me, and then I tried to think of all the things I have in place to ensure my safety (not just physical, but also mental and emotional) and whether or not I need more in place. But I can’t think of anything more I could do. Or maybe my thinking just isn’t thorough enough and I’m missing something. :thinking:

Yes, we will! :black_heart:

7 Likes

@MeganB Am praying that you all get the jobs, the house. Timing is crucial with these things but it will work out. :kissing_heart::partying_face:

:thinking:, I think my hubby and family in general would be thrilled if I could “get used to some stability”, but I think this would upset Beastie :flushed::rofl:, I do try, I write a list in the kitchen, which I look at, but throughout the day, it never pans out the way the list said, so more “to do” things pop into my head, which I then write on my hand, so that I’ll “see” them. The day winds around as it does, and I’m happy, but when I get home, when I look at the list on the table and the second list on my hand, I find that what had to get done, did, but in a different order or way, and what didn’t get done, well, it ain’t that important anymore and it’ll get done when it gets done.

I do confess, my way of going through my day, drives everyone nuts, but hubby said recently, he much prefers me with The Beastie and chaos, than before when I planned everything. He says I’m chilled, the house vibe is chaotic, but chilled and everyones much happier.
So I guess beastie makes it work. Though a little planning would certainly help prepare for a few little less surprises. :heartpulse::joy:

7 Likes

Sounds like your current level of stability is exactly what works for you already. :black_heart:

It couldn’t hurt to, but don’t feel too pressured to because you “should.” Chaos seems to be where you thrive. :black_heart:

7 Likes

Of course! I’m going to try and find time to write this up tomorrow - hopefully!

I saw your post sharing about 2023 :pray: I will be going through and reading it, plus sharing a bit of my own experience!

That’s such an annoying thing to go through, I’m sorry. It’s really frustrating when we need to make these decisions yet we are “on hold” because someone else has to do something first. That’s kind of how it is here with us, too. We just have to finish some repairs and upgrades to the house, then list it for sale. After that, everything is dependent on selling the house. We can’t even go under contract to buy a new house until we go under contract to sell this house… :sweat_smile: it’s all very, very, exhausting :face_exhaling:

I guess it’s not that I focus on it more, just that I give it more importance, if that makes sense. So for example, if I pulled the Two of Cups Reversed, I would relate that to an imbalance in my emotional health, intuition, or something similar. However, if I pulled Temperance Reversed, that’s a more important sense of imbalance in those same aspects. The Two of Cups Reversed says “Hey, this thing isn’t quite balanced and might be worth dealing with.” Temperance Reversed screams, “Hey, this isn’t balanced at all and you need to pay attention to it right now!”

:hugs: :revolving_hearts: :consecrate_spell:

Thank you so, so much! I really appreciate all the prayers and positivity from everyone! You’re right - timing is crucial, and it’s the “not knowing” part that really bothers me.

Yeah, it would drive me nuts, too :laughing: but it’s funny because my ADHD and autism fight each other in my brain. My autism is like yes, let’s make all the lists and do things in the right order so we can have structure and stability. Then my ADHD comes in and is like lists? What the heck are those? Let’s do these things over here first. Forget about showering or cooking food because what is executive functioning? :face_exhaling: It’s all very exhausting, and I applaud you for being able to do it!

6 Likes

Sooo… yeah… honestly this reading doesn’t surprise me in the slightest… sort of an extension of my entire year & more of a confirmation to ger ready for the next round… READY! FIGHT!.. :rofl: At some point a water break would be nice, maybe time to stretch? A snack? :joy: I have a whole thing about this year running through my head & things that I’ve done, changed, been through, resolved, & still working on… I am very prone to being all up in my head, exceedingly overwhelmed, drained, & crashing… So being more prepared for it for this month… I will have to make a physical note to place somewhere I will see it each day to remind me that everything will be okay & to take things one at a time without going to deep into it on a mental/thinking type of level… :green_salad:

6 Likes

:crazy_face:

Continuing the discussion from Weekend Divination :sparkles: [Sep. 29 - Oct. 1]:

Maybe? A bit? :joy:

I found joy in sigils and language last night, despite having pushed aside dealing with sigils out of laziness. “Others have created sigils, so why bother when theirs are probably better,” I would think. But @tracyS showed me how much of a difference creating our own makes, with her beautiful sigil full of meaning.

This morning I woke up, and a recurring, nagging thought came back to me. Yet again. It reminded me of this quote @CelestiaMoon sent me from Light is the New Black: A Guide to Answering Your Soul’s Callings and Working Your Light:

That niggling feeling.

That annoying, niggling feeling.

That inconvenient, annoying, niggling feeling.

Try as you might, it’s there. And it ain’t going anywhere.

I spent years ignoring niggling feelings. Throwing my best dollops of stubbornness, ego, post-rationalization, and numbing out at them. It’s exhausting. And until you face it, life just throws you more bait to awaken the niggle. To draw your attention to the light within you that is bursting to come out.

Face the niggle now.

The niggle is your soul tugging at your sleeve, doing its best to get your attention before it has to turn up the heat. Listen now, if you don’t face the niggle, the Universe will throw something in your path. And then you will regret that you didn’t answer the niggle in the first place.

And I think I just need to stop my conscious from pushing the task away because it involves an area I feel I don’t have the skills for: art.

But the more I think about it, the more I can tie it to the conversations last night about sigils and my task. I can make sigils and incorporate them into it.

The lack of artistic skill, I can find another way around. That’s kind of my thing, after all: finding ways to utilise what I do have and can do to achieve my goals.

On a completely random note, @Susurrus, why do I see a unicorn every time you appear in a thread? :thinking:

7 Likes