Offically a mama to be

hello I am excited to share that I am 5 weeks pregnant !!! I haven’t told anyone but I wanted to share it somewhere so why not with my witchy community !!! please please please give me any spiritual advice, rituals, meditation recommendations I truly want to be as in tune with my baby as possible during this experience. I plan on doing a natural pregnancy and birth with as little medical intervention as possible :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Congratulations :tada: that is awesome wish you and the baby lots of blessings and love :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Congrats :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Congratulations!

5 Likes

thankyou everyone !!

5 Likes

Congratulations! That’s so exciting! :partying_face: :tada: I don’t have any sort of spiritual advice to offer. My daughter turns 9 tomorrow and when I was pregnant, I was going through some pretty rough times and my faith wasn’t at the forefront of my mind. I wish you all the best!

6 Likes

Congratulations!!!
My advice is Ginger for morning sickness! :nauseated_face: and keep a journal :ledger:.
I used an oil called ‘Mothers Friend’ for both of mine and I didn’t get many stretch marks but you need to start moisturizing NOW from neck to knees! Any moisturizer is better than none and organic is always best :wink:
So very happy for you.
Oh and remember its just a phase and it’ll pass lol
:footprints: :baby: :baby_bottle: :teddy_bear:

7 Likes

Good for you. Take special care of yourself.
Garnet

5 Likes

Congratulations! I wish and hope you all the best for the pregnancy and the birth and that it all goes well. :cherry_blossom::rose::hibiscus::bouquet:

7 Likes

Congratulations @THCLEMONADE :hugs: That’s awesome news Ariana!
:heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations! That’s great news!

7 Likes

Wow, congrats!

Sending you good vibes your way, everything is going to be great!

8 Likes

Congratulations @THCLEMONADE this is wonderful news a :baby_bottle: :baby: baby.

5 Likes

Oh, congratulations! Well, the best advice I ever got was sleep when the baby sleeps. I had a doula when I got home for a few visits – best money I ever spent. I had babysat since I was 11 but I hadn’t done stuff like giving a baby a bath, clipping nails, etc. She was so kind and patient with me and she taught me so much stuff that wasn’t in books. The smart thing she did was first she did it…then she watched me do it. I felt like a pro after that week :slight_smile: Plus she made me sandwiches :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oh I second ginger! I was pretty sick so I couldn’t swallow it. I got candied ginger and I just bit down on it. It would give me at least 15 min of relief. I notice I threw up more when I was tired. It really is important to rest when you can. Don’t take too much on :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Congrats to you and your family!

9 Likes

Biggest congratulations to you and your family. May you and you’re new little precious gift have a lifetime filled with only brightness and happiness. May you and your family be always blessed and protected. :rainbow: :sunflower: :star2:

5 Likes

Congrats @THCLEMONADE- that is wonderful news! :partying_face: I am so excited for you, many blessings to you and your family :heart:

As for spellwork, there is this spell can be said both doing pregnancy and after birth:

Baby Blessing Spell
Newborn-Baby-Blessing-Pagan-360x240

Sending lots of love- keep us updated, mama-to-be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Congratulations! :heart: I don’t know much about pregnancy but I am subscribed to this youtube yoga lady “boho beautiful” who did several yoga videos dedicated to pregnancy and post partum routines. Here is a link to the pre natal yoga class, hopefully you enjoy this <3

Pregnancy seems like such a magical time and I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.