Official Intro, again, lol

Okay, so been wanting to do this for a bit. Feel my initial intro was weak and want to do it again, with more detail.

So my witch name is Nimue Selene but real name is Kayte. I am 38 years old, mom of 2 amazing teens (what? TEENS? I am not that old to have kids that old, right??). Oldest is my 13 year old, Abygael, and the youngest is my 12 year old Izabelle. I am doing it as a single mom, which I wouldn’t change. I was married eons ago but the dad left and here we are. I do get help from my parents but yeah, it’s just me and girlies.

I have a zoo. I have a 13 year old Dachshund named Juno and a near 3 year old cat named Hope. I have recently decided to add another Dachshund to the mix, a little female we’ve named Harper that will be home in the beginning of December. I have 2 fish tanks, a 65 gallon and a 20 gallon. It’s busy and hectic but I love it. I have realized I am that girl that likes to have animals in her life. If I had my way, I would most def have a far with all sorts of animals. Horses, of cours. But alpacas, goats, cows, ducks, chickens. That sort of farm.

I am a Pisces and def live up to it by loving water. As you can tell from all the fish tanks. I realized that I def fit into Water witch status.

As to how I found this path? Well short story. My best friend. She is a witchy sort, has been for 20 years. Through her I saw how comfortable she was in her skin with it all. And her friend has been doing it for 30 years, so I am def around those that have shown me the ‘light’ so to speak. I eventually decided that being Catholic wasn’t for me (well I knew that for a long time) and made the switch. I am glad I did. I am happier, find that I am more confident and find that I have a ‘purpose’. I don’t know. Just all around glad that I found the journey and this forum too. I love everyone I have met on here so far.

Anyways, so there, I am happy that I now feel my intro is better than my original lol. Merry meet!

8 Likes

Hi there! Your intro was great! So glad you’re here!

5 Likes

Hi again! I’m so glad you’re here!

6 Likes

Wishing you a very merry meet again, @Dierna_Nimue_Selene! :heart::blush:

4 Likes

So glad you are here and welcome. I’m also a Pisces. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello again @Dierna_Nimue_Selene :hugs:

I thought your first intro was fine, however, it’s good to get to know you a little better, Kayte. :people_hugging: Thank you for sharing more about your life with us!

I’m a Libra :libra: with a Scorpio :scorpius: Moon :astrology_moon: and Rising Sign. I have more water :water_element: signs than air :air_element: in my chart.

You do have a zoo :rofl: My husband and I are Feral Cat Colony Managers and we have lots and lots of cats. :black_cat: :cat2: We have 4 cats inside along with 2 rescues. We also have another rescue, but he’s inside/outside. And then there are 11 or so outside only cats.

We are thankful :pray: that you are here with us as you continue along your Witchy :woman_mage: Path.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Nice to meet you officially – for the second time! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.