OH MY GOSH! My New Tarot Cards!

I received these yesterday in my SugarMuses deluxe box!! I am thrilled! So beautiful!

11 Likes

I like the golden details from the cards!

2 Likes

Aaaahhhhhh @roxanne these cards are GORGEOUS!!! :heart_eyes: :flower_playing_cards: I feel like I’ve seen the cover before, but I don’t think I saw any of the other cards- the artwork is beautiful :two_hearts:

And I’m with @laura6 100%- that gold leaf is mesmerizing :eyes: My Ostara deck has silver on the edges of the cards, and I’ve had a craving lately for a golden deck :yellow_heart:. The one I’m considering now is the Marigold Tarot by Amrit Brar:

But I’ll be considering this Ethereal Visions Deck too now- too many decks and never enough money for them all :joy:. Thank you for sharing your new treasure! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Those are beautiful Roxanne! You’ll definitely have to let us know how they work for you :heart:

1 Like

I’m a shopaholic LOL I cannot see fancy products :scream: I’m obsessed with skulls and recently I had been studying the meaning of death. Probably I have been in this energy of transformation and ending a cycle.

Thanks for the tip! I’ll keep this in wishlist as well :hugs:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: the cards are sooooo beautiful @roxanne .

1 Like

The cards look gorgeous @roxanne :heart_eyes:
I especially love the gold foiling!

I recently saw this Anima Mundi tarot deck on Etsy and I really love the design, however I am unwilling to pay 23€ for shipping :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Beautiful!! I just have to learn it…time to sit down and Learn.

1 Like

Ahhhhh fate is so funny! I actually ordered this deck a while back and forgot that I did- it just arrived on Friday! Anime Mundi is gorgeous- I just posted a review about the deck if you’re interested! :flower_playing_cards: :grin:

2 Likes