Online Esbats and Sabbats Free

:waxing_crescent_moon::full_moon::waning_crescent_moon: I am solitary but lately I have been desiring more community and connection (hence my joining this space). I have found several resources for online full moon/new moon and sabbat rituals for anyone who also wants to attend. :heart:

Cauldron of the Growing Vine- Sabbats and other rituals online (free)

Eventbrite- Full moon rituals, new moon rituals, etc. Search online events + full moon and similar. Many are free, some small fee. Example of one event: Full Moon Ceremony: Channel Universal Energy Tickets, Thu, May 23, 2024 at 7:00 PM | Eventbrite

Circle Sanctuary- Full moon rituals, other rituals, eco group all online and all free. Here’s the YouTube channel for full moon rituals

11 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’ve used Eventbrite in the past for things like concert tickets and group nature hikes - they have a huge variety of events to sign up for! It sounds like it’s a good place to search for local or online magickal events too :sparkles:

Thanks for sharing your list of magickal events and resources, @VioletFreya! :heart:

5 Likes

@VioletFreya Thank you for sharing!!@

6 Likes