Oracle Cards Info?

Everyone uses I’d differently. I dab a little on my third eye, temples and behind my ears before I let down for the night. It aids lucid dreaming. I don’t remember the ingredients but there’s mugwort and lavender.

4 Likes

The bottle of your smokeless protection spray is gorgeous, Kira-Marie! :heart_eyes: But my favorite thing about it is that the first ingredient listed is “love” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: A spray like that is a quick, easy, and potent way to cleanse tarot and oracle decks! :flower_playing_cards:

4 Likes

I thought it was cute too. I love that they added the black tourmaline to it. Ill definitely get some other sprays too as they have a chakra collection.

This spray smells really good too.

3 Likes

Who makes these? What’s their website? Do you like them? So many questions!!

2 Likes

I got it of inspire by 3
I like it yes.

2 Likes

I’m clearing my tarot deck and my altar as well with sandalwood incense and music https://youtu.be/oDHq5stkisA Today I’ll do my first tarot reading for a client. I always did readings for myself and family, but finally now I’m feeling the necessity to spread this knowledge to the world!

3 Likes

This tarot deck is so beautiful :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! That’s an interesting youtube channel. I will explore it and see what else they have!

Good luck with your client! And congratulations!! :tada: :+1:

3 Likes

I have the same deck, and got it from WISH, it didn’t come with the booklet but i kept sending emails and finally got the booklet, it is in PDF format. I can try to send it to you if youo like.

Love this deck!! One of my daily go to decks.

Melinda

3 Likes

Welcome, @melinda! :heart:
That’s so nice of you to offer to share the booklet! It’s awesome you love the deck so much- the cards look gorgeous! :eyes:

And maybe there’s an update- how have you been enjoying the deck so far, @haley? :full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

I know this is a late reply but i too have the deck and have tried everywhere searching for at least an online pdf file or something i can use for the guide book. Even though they maybe cheap replicas i would still like to at lease use them and see how they are since it was a gift form my husband a little while back.
If anyone has a link or know where i can get the guidebook from please let me know :blush:

4 Likes