Our Etsy shop is slowly opening

Hi everyone!! I’m excited to say that my mom and I did a soft launch for our Etsy site.

Please be kind but Empower Apothecary is now open for business!

We are slowly stocking the store with items so please keep checking in!

20230108_152601_0000

14 Likes

Oh awesome! I’m so happy for you both! :revolving_hearts:

I will go check it out now! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Oh how exciting! :clap: I added your shop link to Coven Member Shops :bouquet: so everyone can find it!

7 Likes

Awww congrats, it looks beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks everyone!

Thank you @MeganB!! :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

This is great! Love seeing my fellow witches engaging in business to help other witches find the things they need… Good on you, will be sure to keep checking it out :heart:

8 Likes

Congrats @Amaris_Bane! :hugs: May your shop flourish with abundance! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Congrats on the soft launch for your Etsy store! Everything looks awesome- you’ve got some gorgeous photography for the stones, they look really shiny and pretty :heart_eyes: The graphics you’ve made are really lovely too :blush:

I am so excited for you and your mom and am wishing all the best going forward- I’ll definitely keep popping in to watch your stock grow! :sparkles:

Many blessings to the store’s success! :heart:

7 Likes

Congratulations, it’s looking great!

7 Likes

Thank you everyone! We are really excited to see where this takes us.

@BryWisteria thank you for the photo compliment! I am not a professional by any means and am working to improve my skills.

7 Likes

I love your new shop @Amaris_Bane everything looks great! :heart:

7 Likes

From the pictures in the shop you’re a natural, @Amaris_Bane! Everything looks stunning! :sparkles::blush:

6 Likes

@Amaris_Bane omg that looks amazing honey. Im soooooo happy for u. If u need any help just let me know.

7 Likes

I just took a peek at your shop just a minute ago. It is coming along just nicely.

7 Likes

Thank you! We are working hard to figure out what people want and get it out there.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.