Our eye portrait

Hi everyone, just wanted to share an amazing photo session outcome of my husband and I in our eye portraits. It was done by look at you Iris photography through a special eye photo technology… My eye is the green/blue and my husband’s is the caramel one… I choose the galaxy effect to make it stand out more but the eyes are 100% genuine… Let me know what u think :relaxed:

17 Likes

Your eye is gorgeous but not gonna lie…100% your husband’s eye makes me nervous for some reason.

9 Likes

Oh wow, that is really fascinating! Your eye looks like a beautiful sunflower in a blue-green sky! Your husband’s looks like soft suede. That is such an amazing picture. Thank you for sharing!

13 Likes

They almost look like an eclipse! So cool! :eye:

11 Likes

Beautiful! These eye photos look so interesting… one picture is worth a thousand words.

9 Likes

It would be hard for me to choose the prettiest. Just lovely!
Thanks
Garnet

8 Likes

lol i never thought of it like that maybe because i have to look at them on a daily basis :laughing:

7 Likes

This is so cool- what a fun idea for a couple! Did they give you a special printout or wall hanging you can hang up at home? I think this would make a neat decoration :blush:

It’s amazing how many colors you have in your eye- all the channels look like rivers connecting, or currents of energy. It’s really beautiful! :heart:

7 Likes

Such a unique idea! I absolutely love this and find it beautiful to look at.

9 Likes

They are beautiful! :star_struck:

9 Likes

What a neat thing! Awesome!

9 Likes

Welcome @Razzcatt to the forum :infinite_roots: I am glad you joined us.
:heart:

7 Likes

Yes they did! I also chose to have the digital version too incase i want to use it for something else, but just an hour ago i brought a black frame to match… :blush:

7 Likes

Tha’ts awesome! I am sure it will make a stunning and certainly a one-of-a-kind decoration to have at home :grinning: :+1:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.