Out of the broom closet

Dispite the way my family raised me in the past. They have found their beliefs & I’ve found mine. Tonight I embrace how far I have come & I am ok enough to say I am wiccan. I just got done having the triple moon with pentagram tattoed on my arm and like a badge I will honor & cherish who I am despite what others might think. Tonight I feel connected like I never had. I love you my brothers & sisters & I just had to share.

9 Likes

@stephanie58 congrats on coming out of the broom closet. Its an amazing feeling. Please also know that u dont have to give up all u knew and grew up with. U can still embrace your past, and welcome your future, and be whole.

6 Likes

I will always because it’s a part of me. I just feel whole :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@stephanie58 having that sense of being whole, is one of the best feelings. There is nothing wrong with no matter what other may say. U got this. And here u will find so much support. All u gotta do is ask.

6 Likes

Congrats on your new tattoo- may you wear it with honor and pride! :heart::pentagram: :sparkles:

I think you are amazingly strong for finding your own path and choosing to listen to your own voice over the voices of others. You know you best- may you continue to thrive on your journey, Stephanie!

Much love and many blessings to you! :blush:

5 Likes

Congratulations! I look forward to the day I will be able to add to my tattoos with such a bold statement. I’m so happy for you :two_hearts: Blessed be!

6 Likes

Congratulations! And wow, that’s so courageous! You go girl!

6 Likes

@stephanie58 There is nothing like a ritual to initiate and consecrate a new way of life and tattoos are very often just that. I am so happy you listened to your own instinct and took the leap of faith to marry your existing self with your witchy self and now feel whole. They are now one, not two - they are the perfect union of Stephanie! Blessed be! :blue_heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.