Vedic Palmistry Basics, Love to know your thoughts

Removed by its creator for technical issues.

11 Likes

This is very useful! Now I know that I have Earth hands. Thank you @Princess_Tara this was interesting to learn about!! :raised_hand:

5 Likes

My pleasure @christina4

I have Air Hand.

4 Likes

Very interesting:) I have Earth hands. Thank you for sharing.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot

4 Likes

This is a great post- thanks for exploring both the types of hands and how to read the different lines! A great way to learn about Palmistry basics :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :sparkles:

Thank you @Princess_Tara! :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks @BryWisteria

I would love to share more on this topic at intermediate and advanced levels for @christina4’s consideration.

5 Likes

Go for it!!! Please do.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot. From tomorrow I will share more on it.

3 Likes

Ok, I’m looking forward to it.

4 Likes

Wow very interesting! Thank you for sharing this and I can’t wait to learn more

4 Likes

My pleasure

3 Likes

It appears I am an earth type but does it have to match my horoscope? I’m a fire.

5 Likes

Oh I would love to learn more

4 Likes

Maybe you are a combination of both Earth and Fire. This is also possible.

3 Likes

I will post on every alternative day. So, keep your eyes on the forum. Happy Palm reading. :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome, Veronica! :blush:

I agree with Annesha- your horoscope element (I’m assuming it is your Sun Sign element here?) does not have to match the element of palm. No one is made of purely one element, our physical forms (and most of the objects we encounter in our daily lives) are a harmonious blend and combination of the elements :fire::ocean::mountain: :wind_face:

(Elements and how to use them in magick are hot topics around here- if you’re interested in them, I recommend exploring the Elements Tag!)

Even in astrology, our star charts are full of different signs- you may have different Zodiacs for your Sun, Moon, Star, Rising, Houses, and more- we are all a wonderful combination of the elements!

Make yourself at home here in the forum- it’s nice to meet you! :blush:

I can’t decide if I’m Water or Fire hand, as I seem to have traits from both… perhaps I fall into the “combination” type?

I’m glad this is an option here! Palmistry is neat to learn about :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :pray:t2::heart: I appreciate you

4 Likes

LOVE THIS! thanks for sharing! I am definitely an air hand. kind of cool since I am a Gemini and feel very connected to the wind. I don’t know my birth time so I don’t know my “big 3”. I am currently working on getting a copy of my birth certificate with the time included as my original doesn’t have that information. I’m so curious to learn my birth chart as I’ve always been a true Gemini to the T.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing @Princess_Tara. From what I’ve read and understand I think I have Air Hands. This is very interesting. :raised_back_of_hand:

4 Likes