The meeting last night with the Spirit Walkers went excellent! I learned a lot of detailed, knowledgeable and experienced information from Bonnie who runs Spirit Walkers and an Ordained Minister. He filled me in on such information I had no idea about for example many people might think there is paranormal activity going on for example in their home only about 10% actually have that happening the other 90% has to do with things going on with people around them and it may look paranormal but it is not. They also go to a place that I have been wanting to take the time out to go there in upstate New York called Mystic Treasures.
AND…Drum Roll Please
I have been invited on the next Paranormal Investigation!
I am so excited and couldn’t think about anything else all night that I forgot to post my challenge
Mote It Be
That’s fantastic. You must be so excited.
Wow! That sounds like so much fun! Congratulations!
That’s so cool! I’ve never been on a paranormal investigation, so I’ll live vicariously through you I can’t wait to hear more about your adventures!
Sooooooo exciting! Glad to hear it went well. Do you know when that will be? I already can’t wait to hear the story lol
That’s amazing, Medea! A huge congrats to you!
Please keep us updated, I’m so excited to hear about your adventures as a Paranormal Investigator!
No worries, my friend, we are super close to the next Catch-Up Challenge! It’s right around the corner- the challenge will be open once again
Thank you Megan yes I absolutely will keep you posted I’m so excited I just can’t hardly think anymore LOL
Yes Tracy I really am excited about this there’s something to look forward to this is an adventure for me
Hello. Thank you so much and yes I definitely will keep you updated I’m just so excited I can’t even begin to describe I watch this every night on TV and the ordained Minister was telling me how they combined everything to make it look exciting and that things do happen as aired but it might take days or weeks of airing and filming.
I know that’s funny I’m trying to find out guaranteed in February which seems so far away but they might have two pending for November.
I would definitely let you know. I’m so happy that so many of my sister witches are interested and happy for me that’s awesome and very cool
Mote It Be
That is incredible @Medea Congratulations
I’m with @MeganB in that I’ll live vicariously through you.
Keep us posted