Peach Sorbet 🍑

You guys, you really need to go to the site if you want to make this recipe. There’s so much good information that’s not in the recipe it’s not funny. Including how to substitute other fruits! YUM!

Peach Sorbet :peach:

Diet: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Prep Time: 10 minutes minutes
Freezing Time: 4 hours hours
Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes minutes

Ingredients:

4 cups frozen peach slices or fresh sliced peaches
½ cup granulated white cane sugar
ÂĽ cup cold water
1 tablespoon lemon juice fresh or bottled

Directions:

In a blender or food processor, combine the peaches, sugar, water, and lemon juice.
Blend until completely smooth.

Pour the mixture into a metal loaf pan or other similar freezer-safe containers. If using a container without a lid, cover it with parchment paper or aluminum foil.

Place into the freezer for at least 4 hours.

Remove the sorbet from the freezer and allow it to thaw for 5 minutes before scooping.

Notes:

See the full post above this recipe card for valuable information.
Storage: This peach sorbet keeps in the freezer if well-covered, for up to 3 months.

Nutrition:

Serving: 1serving | Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.03g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 192mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 502IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg

Recipe and Picture credited to Moon And Spoon and Yum.

12 Likes

I was at the store this weekend and got nectarines- I bet I could make some sorbet with them, if there are any left! When the fruits are in season they tend to get gobbled up pretty fast :laughing: :peach:

Thanks for another great recipe, @Amethyst- this is a great treat for those toasty summer days! :icecream: :yum:

6 Likes

You’re welcome, my dear! Nectarine sorbet sounds delish!

6 Likes

Yup, saving this one for sure! :clap: Thank you, Amethyst!

6 Likes

Ohh this does sound good and it is easy to make too, I am saving this one for sure. I have a Ninja Foodi blender that I can make this in.

6 Likes

Oh, my Gods! This looks Divine! Wow, I am saving this one for sure. Thanks so much, @Amethyst

4 Likes

You’re welcome, dear heart!

I bet that will make it easily! Good luck!

You’re welcome, my love! I’m glad you like the thought of it!

6 Likes

OMG thank you thank you thank you! This is just what I needed.

It will, of course, be mango .Child with hand on hip . I have a 4 year old obsessed with mangos.

Definitely trying that one.Then on going to play around with sugar content.
The substitute that works in my house is maple syrup and I can’t think of anything that would go with that :laughing: Sometimes I use the large batch production that has less flavor but I’m thinking that’s also a No

I was thinking slicing strawberry and let them juice on their own for a bit and skip the sugar might work

Thank you for being my sounding board :joy:

6 Likes

Oh, mango strawberry sounds great! I hope it works for you, it sounds like a great idea!

5 Likes