Peacock Ore Info 💎

**Peacock Ore**

Mineral Family: Bornite and Chalcopyrite
Structure: Sulfide
Hardness: 3-3.5
Chakra: Mostly Solar Plexus and Crown but when used on one chakra, all the others are activated.
Zodiac: Cancer :cancer:, Capricorn :capricorn:
Element: Water :sweat_drops:, Storm
Planet: Venus
Color: Grey with shades of blue, purple, green, gold, yellow, orange and red.

:peacock: Peacock Ore is a stone of happiness and joy. It’s said to turn you in positive directions and help channel happiness to others; generally a stone of upliftment.

:peacock: It brings the ability to see and appreciate the joy available in every moment, as well as a feeling of acceptance that all is exactly as it should be, exactly as it is.

:peacock: Encourages an understanding that there’s nothing wrong in any aspect of your life, even if you don’t perceive it this way.

:peacock: It’s one of the most powerful stones when used in chakra healing as it’s energy as such that when placed on one chakra, it effects all the others.

:peacock: In physical healing, it’s used to stimulate adrenaline and encourage the production of calcium within the body.

:peacock: The colors on these pretty rocks grow naturally in a very thin layer on the top of the rock.

:peacock: Peacock Ore is also known as Bornite- it’s a copper iron sulfide mineral commonly found in hydro thermal veins and contact metamorphic rocks.

:peacock:Other Properties:peacock:
Enhances creativity, helps self esteem, clarity, prosperity and abundance within and out, channels internal energy, encourages spiritual growth, aids communication, fosters happiness

My pieces of peacock ore are in my son’s room and he is still sleeping so I’m using Google for a pic
https://images.app.goo.gl/6rVThH3GUcuraxKz8

Ok he got up so here’s a pic of mine lol

6 Likes

I used to have a nice chunk of this but I’ve lost it. I need to get myself another one. Thanks for the great info, love!

4 Likes

You’re absolutely welcome :relaxed::rose:

4 Likes

This Peacock Ore is quite beautiful @christina4. I have never heard of this crystal before. I mist say though it catches my interest. Putting this on my wish list.

5 Likes

I almost missed this!! Awesome, Christina!! :star_struck: Yours looks almost like it has some blue on it!! is it? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m going to pass some of this information onto my book of shadows! Thank you!

5 Likes

Yes, there’s some blue in there. :blue_heart: And you’re always welcome :relaxed:

4 Likes

It’s a great one to have!!! :heart::star_struck:

6 Likes