Pendulum advice, please?

When I connect to my grandpa or Gramma is it ok to speak to one of them and

7 Likes

@Devenne I tend to speak to one, Iā€™ve never had two come through, not to say it canā€™t happen. :person_shrugging: However when I chat with my psychic, more than one can come through via them. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

@tracyS ok cool thanks for clarifying, my friend. :rose:

7 Likes

Your welcome. It just takes a little time, and ground yourself. If you can try not to be nervouse when using your pendulum.

9 Likes

Thank you @tracyS glad to see what I posted is helping.

9 Likes

Yeah pendulum never worked out for me. I had even gotten a stand. It wonā€™t move. I got different pendulum. I just was like ok then. I need to get in a better habit of the tarot cards and learning all the types of analysis and get more comfortable. But I feel like Iā€™m doing a lot already with Lucifer And my shadow work. So I donā€™t have the time. Maybe Iā€™ll try it again whenever I have more time. After I finish some other things.

7 Likes

That sounds similar to me. I have two as well. Once I got the second, the first stopped responding well. It says itā€™s jealous so we got in a one sided argument about if you donā€™t do anything, of course I will use the other pendulum. Lately Iā€™ve been trying to communicate with Dark Lord Rosier. He seems to speak to me predominantly through a pendulum.

7 Likes

:rofl: yeah itā€™s funny. Neither of them work and I felt like I was affecting the first one. Maybe Iā€™ll try to use the other one withThe stand. The copper one I noticed it move the teenist lil smidge. I wasnā€™t messing with it I was in the dark looking at something else. I questioned if it was a trick or the eye. Super slight. I kinda laughed Iā€™m thinking ok I see. You move on your own but not for me ?

7 Likes

Oh my! @tracyS I am so sorry that I missed this & it was in no way intentional:

It makes sense that you wouldnā€™t with Loki, you have a beautiful connection with him!

As for the others, it could be the newness and the energy meeting with them. Even before I use my pendulum, read tarot, oracle, meet with my deitiesā€¦ the things that work for me are pretty similar. I do notice a difference depending on how well Iā€™m able to focus if I do less or more. So it depends on my energy for the day being different or situations :green_salad:

I always light my protection candle & purification cleansing candles. Iā€™ll put on my calming music, soundscape, or meditation music. Clear my area where Iā€™m working (normally my bed if Iā€™m being honest) put my mat down if Iā€™musing one, lay out any crystals I feel connected to or connected with them with some clear quartz & some type of protection crystals, use a relaxing or related diffuser blend or incense. Get comfortable, settle in where you are as much as you can.

Take some intentional breaths in my nose, hold a second or two, out through my mouth, then 3 deep breathsā€¦ 1st inhale through my nose, focusing on my question/intent, hold for 2 - 3, exhale through my mouth any excess negative, nervous, or unrelated thoughts/energy, 2nd inhale through my nose focusing on my question/intent, hold 2 - 3 still focusing, exhale through my mouth any tension relaxing my muscles, 3rd inhale focusing on my question/intent, hold focusing 2 -3, exhale releasing tension focusing on question/intent. (if Iā€™m really holding any frazzled, soneone elseā€™s, or other energy or any tension in my body Iā€™ll do a progressive muscle relaxation before) After that still focusing with a clear & open mind on what Iā€™m doing, I will proceed.

Once itā€™s time to close & I have thanked them for their time or otherwise, I take 3 cleansing breaths. Have a a sip or a cup of water, & use breathwork, write whatever comes to mind down, answers, thoughts, experiences. Then I slowly get back to doing other things. Wiggling toes, legs, fingers arms. Iā€™ll then clean my area & sometimes, I need to lay down, do breathwork, a short meditation, relaxing shower, walk outside, do something easy which also includes some kind of writing before getting back to things.

I donā€™t always have to do all of these things or in this order. It really depends how I feel before and afterward. Sometimes I take the 3 breaths after & need to lay down, closing my eyes doing breathwork before I can do anything, including taking sips of water.

I will always write immediately during or after so I donā€™t lose anything. Itā€™s a rarity I breathe & need to lay right down, but itā€™s happened. Then I write immediately when I am able to get up.

Okay, so thatā€™s a lot, but if itā€™s at all confusing or you have any questions feel free to ask! I have a couple other things I will do for different things more specific to who Iā€™m meeting with or if itā€™s a situation where Iā€™m not sure who has something to say (normally if Iā€™m asking who Iā€™m with or if an ancestor, loved one would like to meet with me, on occasion a deity)

8 Likes

@Susurrus This is very helpful, thankyou. Iā€™ve bookmarked it so I can refer to it. Using crystals makes alot of sense. Theyā€™re good barriers. Thankyou lovely :green_heart:

8 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome. Theyā€™re things Iā€™ve picked up along thecway that help me. Sometimes I will need tonground afterward & I have several ways I do that too. I try to do some type of grounding everyday. When I am doing any practice related work I ground before I start & a lot of times after as well.

Some things in my coping toolbox really help bring me to the present & out of the past or future, all over the place in my head, & able to release energy Iā€™m holding in my body for whatever reason.

Itā€™s a thing with SPS, HSP, Empath that I amā€¦ nevermind the rest :rofl: Learning how to manage any of it has been quite the process, especially once working with my intuition became a thing & not intentionally ā€œblockingā€ it. Sometimes I fall back and know the walls are going up, so I have to work through whatever it is to keep them from becoming an impenetrable thing again. Also easier said than done :laughing:

8 Likes

I made some grounding candles, and i now light one whenever i am doing my divination work and it helps out alot. Its to help ground you, to focus and to relax you.

8 Likes

This is a great idea, I have been seeing a lot of grounding and focus and get back to using my crafts, I am working on it LOL. My friend did just give me a Focus spell from her card deck to help.

7 Likes

On my post I made I used my moldvite and the results are great more engery and way better readings

7 Likes