Pendulum and playing cards (cartomancy) to talk to a deity?

My first time working with a deity. And she said yes, but I had a hard time believing it at first. Still kinda do. But I use my pendulum and light her candle when I’m looking for a yes or no, and light her candle and use my cards if I’m looking for an opinion or guidance. Is this a good method of communication?

8 Likes

I’m not that good with a pendulum, but from what I can tell you’re doing great! As long as you know what She’s saying, I don’t see why not.

7 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

7 Likes

You’re welcome!

7 Likes

I agree- a pendulum is a good approach when you are hoping for straightforward ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answers, while reading the cards offers a bit deeper insight for guidance :+1:

If things are still unclear, you could always consider Cross-Checking Divination Methods to explore more information or find clarity.

Really great job, @jada1- you’re doing awesome! :pray::blush:

6 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

5 Likes

There are also mate like these , I made my own lol
https://images.app.goo.gl/iKPAELE1AJqREv6v9

6 Likes

The only way to know if this is a good method of communication is…

:heart: It works for you and you understand the messages being shared
:heart: It works for the Deity in question

With Brigid, the Goddess I worship and work with, She doesn’t so much like using a pendulum and She rarely gives a straight answer. The cards are always the better method of communication between us because it’s what She prefers.

As long as it’s working for you and you’re seeing results then I say you’re doing just fine.

7 Likes

Wow! I’ve only seen the yes, no, and maybe ones. I definitely wanna make this and try this one out. I’m going to save the image. Thank you for the wonderful suggestion :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I think it’s better to use the cards too. I feel like it’s easier to understand how Hathor feels about something I ask her. Like if she prefers this or that as an offering for the week. I get tons of queens of hearts when she prefers something over the other.
And just tons of hearts in general. If she doesn’t prefer it I get swords mainly or just something that feels like she doesn’t want it. :heart:

5 Likes

Well the deities will talk to you in what you understand. If this works for you great.
Try simply saying goddess give me a sign that I will understand as a yes or no answer to be able to talk with you better. More or less you are asking for omens.
Like maybe you will ask her advice and then that day see a hawk or raven or red bird and what those mean to you.
It’s different for everyone but the gods know what we do and do not understand.

5 Likes

You are so welcome :sparkling_heart: I’m singing the response :joy: :musical_note::notes:

5 Likes

Then it works perfect for you!

4 Likes