Persephone Dual Deity

She has an interesting story. I read about her because my daughter named her belgian malinois puppy that. Persephone Asmodeus to be exact. So queen of the underworld and god of destruction. Baby girl lives up to the name :laughing:

6 Likes

It’s true! The Little Mermaid comes to mind as well. That was one dark story and Disney turned it into something fun and cheery :mermaid: :blush:

I guess while I’m getting a wee bit tired of the continuous live action re-dos Disney has been churning out lately, it is true that in the past they took some dark tales and made them more enjoyable :+1:

We had a Belgian Malinois mix when I was growing up- I had never heard of the breed before we had her, it’s not a common one! Shame, they are gorgeous and loving dogs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dog2: I’m sure Persephone Asmodeus lives up to her name very well! :laughing: :+1: :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks so much for your sunshine!
Bless your heart :heart:
Jeannie

5 Likes

You are very welcome! :hugs:

5 Likes

I like that she is connected to the green world :earth_americas: for example fairies, and unicorns :unicorn: and it’s only because she had have a mystical
approach she had to have a mystically approach in hell. She must have been upset . She dreamed prophetically 🧚‍♀. She has a archetype like the “Destroyer “ and we can see that when she ate the pomegranate. In my own life I see how I can destroy things like when she ate the pomegranate and she made that mistake! I always make mistakes by destroying myself! She overcomes though and gets out! I just so appreciate you Siofra you have been such a blessing and good friend! Thank You :blush:
Jeannie

4 Likes

You are very welcome @Jeannie1, I’m happy that this has so much meaning to you :heart: I hope you have a great day!

4 Likes