Pet loss - pet unhappy

TW: pet loss

What do I do?!

She passed 3/29 and I think I’ve been communicating with her…

15 Likes

I keep thinking of this, it won’t leave my mind, maybe this is for you to hear, I don’t know but here is the experience. :green_heart:

My friend, who is a witch and priestess, had the great loss of losing her beloved cat last year. She couldn’t move past her grief and refused to see any light in this darkness. Only this past week, she told me that she now has a new kitten. When she was first offered this kitten, she refused, and again was offered her, and again refused. Finally she accepted this kitten. As she held the kitten she realised that the spirit of her beloved cat had transferred into this kitten, and it had been trying to reconnect with her through this kitten, but blinded by her grief she couldn’t see it. She told me, an old wise woman she knows said to her, “with all your spiritual insight, how could you not see the spirit of your cat calling you, that’s how powerful grief was.”

Why am I telling you this experience, I don’t know. But your intuition is your guide, and you will hear her voice. :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

I pulled the same card from a different deck

12 Likes

I’m supposed to get a service dog. The 2 moms are already pregnant and I was supposed to see who chose me.

Maybe she is reincarnating!

12 Likes

Could be. I just felt I had to share the experience. Now my mind is clear. :kissing_heart: Her spirit may go into your new dog. When will you know? Do you get the puppy or do they train the puppy first, I don’t know how service dogs work lovely :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

In 8 weeks the puppies will be born. Then I’m going to be introduced to them, because my friend thought Annie was going to choose the puppy.

So we were going to see which one it might be when he/she is 2 months old.

Then the trainer is going to let me bond with him/her as he/she goes into training.

11 Likes

Ooh that’s wonderful. You should feel the bond then. :green_heart:

11 Likes

Hi @Lilac,

The Tower can be an anxiety-inducing card in both Upright and Reversed positions, but it can help to remember that, like all of the cards in the deck, they share their messages in hopes of lighting our path forward :candle:

The Tower is a card of upheaval, of sudden and devastating change. Reversed, it often shows that someone involved in the reading is resisting that change - whether unable or unwilling, they are really struggling to move forward.

This is just a thought that came to someone looking in on the outside (so please feel free to set it aside if it doesn’t resonate), but seeing how close a bond you have with your Annie, this card that appeared twice might potentially represent both of you. After the tragedy of your loss, both sides, reaching out to the other and feeling one another’s sorrow, are struggling to move forward.

If this was the case, it could be beneficial to find ways to move forward together - and it sounds like a bright and hopeful path is opening up! Whether your new friend soon to enter the world is Annie reincarnated, or if your sweet friend will watch over you with love from the other side, your bond remains strong and well.

Again, just my two cents on the table for consideration. I know how earth-shatteringly hard it is when a beloved pet and friend crosses over. I’m sure that, wherever she may be, Annie is watching over you with love :heart:

Beautiful story and message, Tracy :pray: :heart:

That’s so exciting, Lilac - I’m so happy for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

6 Likes

I just wanted to say i am so sorry for your loss :yellow_heart: I know how hard it can be and sometimes people from the outside just don’t understand especially if your fur baby have been with you for a long period of time.
Not so long ago (although now feels like an eternity), my fur baby cat Luna passes as someone hit her with their car and didn’t own up to it and just threw her on the grass near the road, I can tell you i remember falling to my knees when a kind stranger called me an i saw her lying there. All i could think of was how horrible it must have been for her to be so alone. I remember i could not walk and was crying my eyes out so much so that my husband (not so much an animal lover) felt bad for us both and started digging her a grave in our back yard.

I hope you find the answers you need and your beloved fur baby will be at peace where ever she maybe. My love and light go out to you both :people_hugging: :heartpulse:

7 Likes

I am so very sorry

6 Likes