Picked up some treasures at my favorite crystal shop!

I took a trip to my favorite crystal shop yesterday. I couldn’t decide which wand to buy, so I bought both of them!

13 Likes

Just Lovely! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thank you @Solasta_Amore! One of the crystals I got is blue amber. I didn’t know amber came in blue. Lol!

8 Likes

Woww it’s a news to me too! :star_struck: :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Those are beautiful! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

When in doubt, get them both! :laughing: :+1: It was a great decision- now you’ve got two new gorgeous wands that look right at home in your sacred space :magic_wand: :heart:

May they serve you well, @Ostara- enjoy them! :blush:

5 Likes

I was just looking at blue amber earlier tOday on Etsy. I love your altar. Everything is so beautiful! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you @Assyla555!

4 Likes

@MeganB and @BryWisteria thank you. The great thing about living in Texas is our state symbol is the pentacle. Lol! I picked up the chalice at a convenient store on the way home.

5 Likes

I didn’t know that! That’s an awesome state symbol to have :grinning: :+1: :pentacle_tarot:

4 Likes

I always giggle a bit when I see people have pentacles around their homes without even realizing it :face_with_hand_over_mouth: we have one on our water hose holder for our backyard!

3 Likes

My next door neighbor has 3 on his front gates. Lol!

3 Likes

I definitely would have just assumed that any house decked out in pentacles would have witches living there :joy: You’ve saved me from some very big misunderstandings if I ever find myself in Texas- thank you! :pray::laughing: :heart:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.