Picking Favorites - Full Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse in Taurus

Anyone else completely ignore the lunar eclipse in favor of appreciating the full moon last night? No? Just me? :joy:

Supposedly, according to the news, the eclipse wasn’t visible to those of us here in Poland, and Taurus is my moon sign so there was something really appealing about the Full Moon in Taurus for me :full_moon_with_face: :taurus: :sparkles:

I had a lovely moon meditation with clear quartz- the moon was so bright and beautiful, it seemed to light up the whole forest! :star_struck:

As usual, my phone didn’t agree though…

(wah wah wah :sweat_smile:)

The moon is still showing at 99% illumination tonight, so wishing good luck and blessed spellwork to anyone working their spells tonight.

If you took any moon pictures (and they can’t be worse than mine lol) feel free to share them! :heart:

Blessed full moon! :sparkles: :full_moon_with_face:

8 Likes

The eclipse happened really early in the morning here for me. I didn’t even get up to see it :laughing: but I did spend a few minutes appreciating the moon. I’m hoping to do a more in-depth meditation and spell later today or this evening. It all depends on how the day goes!

2 Likes

@BryWisteria heres some pics i was able to get.

Heres my view tonight

3 Likes

@MeganB my dog woke me lol

2 Likes

I snuck out early in the morning to get a glimpse of it before the kids woke up. :blush:

4 Likes

Absolutely yes! :rofl:
The eclipse drained all my energy, so I tried to avoid it all that I could, and I waited until last night to meditate under the Full moon light and for charging some crystals.

2 Likes

@MeganB That sounds lovely- I hope you were able to find some time for your moon meditation and spellwork, and if so, that they went well! :full_moon_with_face: :two_hearts:

@Mistress_Of_Herbs Ohhhh look at that! You managed to catch the red color of the blood moon the night of the eclipse- it looks amazing! :heart_eyes: :red_circle: And look at how beautiful and brightly the moon glowed last night- so pretty to see! Thank you, Christeena! :heart:

@Harmony Nice shot- you managed to capture that gorgeous red coloring of the blood moon too! Really pretty- thank you for sharing! :full_moon: :two_hearts:

@SpanishWitchy Hahaha I’m glad I’m not alone! :laughing: :+1: It sounds like you made a smart call to wait out the eclipse so you could enjoy a lovely full moon meditation- it sounds like it was a beautiful meditation! :person_in_lotus_position: :full_moon: :sparkles:

2 Likes

I tried to use my telescope to see it up close but trying to work it out at last minute doesn’t work however my daughter was able to capture the blood moon here in Sydney Australia. Sorry for the low quality picture I promise you it was more beautiful in person and had a very orange tinge:

4 Likes

Yes it was!! And I needed it so much… I’m struggling with my job in these days and I needed a moment of peace, and I found that meditate under the full moon cleans all the black spots in my soul when I feel tired and anxious!

2 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch I agree that seeing it live is always the best view, but having said that, I think your picture is awesome! :heart_eyes: So shiny, bright and beautiful :full_moon_with_face: :two_hearts:

@SpanishWitchy I’m sorry to hear that you’re struggling at work, but I’m glad you were able to find such a lovely moment of peace! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sometimes it’s not only nice but also really rejuvenating to step back and enjoy a meditation. I hope you have a great weekend and that next week is a much better one for you! :pray::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you. Nothing beats the view from the naked eye :heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.