Planted early...bloomed late

Hi, I’m Elizabeth and am come late to practicing the craft. If that is indeed what I am able to learn. My late Grandmother was a practitioner and began training me when I was very young. My mother took me from her when she saw what I was able to do. She made me promise to leave it alone and I have all these years. My mother is 14 years gone now and I’m tired of fighting the pull. Mayhap its too late for me to go far, but its never to late to try. I totally don’t know where to start. Or if I can truly summon the faith/belief necessary. I do know that I am lacking something in my soul and I feel this is the path I need to take at this time. So here I am. Merry meet. :thinking:

18 Likes

Merry meet @elizabeth28 !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene, and Hekate.

It’s never too late!!! :purple_heart:

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

14 Likes

Merry meet!
I am Celine. I have been practicing for 10 years. I am an eclectic witch.
I love green magic, crystals, runes, tarot and am a kitchen witch. I work with baba yaga, Bridgit and Hades.
I am grateful to find this lovely group. And i am so glad you found them as well! Never to late to nuture your inner :witch_pentacle :sparkles:

14 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I practice chaos and Nordic Witchcraft. You are never too late. I firmly believe that when we find the craft, it is infact the craft that has found us. What are you drawn to? Is it spirit communication, deity work, scrying, tarot/oracle, candles, herbs, demonolatry, Wicca, traditional pagan paths, there is literally everything here and someone in the coven who does it. :grin: Make yourself at home, ask any questions and someone will point you in the direction to discover more wonders. Welcome home lovely :green_heart:

14 Likes

Welcome :hugs: :heart:

The courses are a great place to start! It’s never too late to start!

So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging: We’re here to help you on your path and feel free to ask all the questions you need to! :smiley::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

Hi I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for my whole life over 30 years need anything just ask

14 Likes

Merry Meet @elizabeth28 ! Welcome to the coven! It’s never too late to get back into it or to start. I e been practicing on and off for 30+years. I just finally decided yo get serious about it a few years ago and I’m 57.

The courses here are fabulous for starting out or refresher course!

This is a wonderful group and if you have any questions feel free to ask at any time!

Blessed Be. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

14 Likes

Hi @elizabeth28 welcome to the forum im Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from Va feel free to make yourself at home im so glad you found your way to us. Blessed be :blue_heart:

15 Likes

Hi, @elizabeth28! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m sorry your Mother pulled you away from your Grandmother. But it’s totally true that it’s never too late to start! The Courses are really great and you’ll be able to figure out what you’re interested in from there and go from there.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

14 Likes

Welcome to the coven my name is Devenne I’m a chaos witch from Indiana. I walk with Satan and Lucifer. Feel free to jump :kangaroo: in.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @elizabeth28 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

I’m sorry to hear that you were pulled away from your grandmother as she was teaching you. That must have been terrible to go through :people_hugging: I’m glad you’ve found your way here, though! Spells8 is a great resource and a group of people here in the forum who are more than willing to help.

You’ve gotten some good advice already as far as starting with the courses here on Spells8. My advice is to start where your interests are! If you’re really into herbs, start with herbalism and green witchcraft. If you have a deity in mind, start there! Crystals? Start there!

My other advice is to go slow and don’t try to do everything all at once. It’s all exciting but going way too fast can lead to burnout.

I hope you enjoy your time here at Spells8 - please, feel free to make yourself at home!

11 Likes

@ elizabeth28 welcome to the family of witches and wizards
I wish you a nice stay!
you will find many wise men here of all paths
don’t hesitate to ask anything you want
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Hello @elizabeth28,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch.

I just wanted to echo what you and others here have said - it truly is never too late to get started on your path! I like to think that we are guided forward when things align and we are most ready to. I hope that your magickal journey brings you a lot of happiness and many blessings :sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here, Elizabeth! Blessed be :heart:

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @elizabeth28

It’s nice to meet you, Elizabeth! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. We are here for you, and remember it’s never too late! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes