Platonic Solids

Pla·ton·ic sol·id
/pləˈtänik ˈsäləd/
Learn to pronounce
noun
plural noun: Platonic solids
one of five regular solids (a tetrahedron, cube, octahedron, dodecahedron, or icosahedron).

Platonic Solids are the building blocks in which crystals are formed. They are the most single unit that builds upon the crystal lattice.

https://images.app.goo.gl/SuWwJ8pr6i4nYhRP

The Platonic Solids begin with the circle or sphere then a cube, triangle or tetrahedron, octahedron, icosahedron, dodecahedron and the merkaba.

*I’m giving you this knowledge because I would like to share my grid using the Platonic Solids. Mine are made from clear quartz and black obsidian.

*I was having problems keeping the sphere in place, so I took it out but it goes on top.

8 Likes

Use a tiny bit of white clay it shouldn’t stain the paper but it will hold your sphere in place.

Did you draw your grid?

7 Likes

No I bought a bunch from my teachers store at Mimosa Spirit

6 Likes

This is digging deep into crystals! :star_struck: Gosh, there really is so much to learn about them. Those are some big words in the list of the five regular solids! :laughing: Thanks for sharing this knowledge, Christina- it is fascinating to learn about :grin::open_book:

5 Likes

There’s so much to learn. I try to help to make it easier to understand so that everyone else doesn’t have to spend the money that I did. :money_with_wings:

5 Likes