Pluto goes Direct ⚡

raw

Never underestimate the power of the small one! Pluto goes Direct today and here’s what to expect:

Pluto, God of the Underworld, is the ruler of Scorpio :scorpius: (In Greek mythology, the corresponding god was Hades). In Astrology, the energies of Pluto are transforming. Pluto represents subconscious forces, ruling all that is “below the surface”.

It represents endings and new beginnings, as well as spiritual growth and rebirth :yin_yang: negative expressions of Pluto is an obsessive desire for power and control and general destructiveness; these are the areas that we are going to see highlighted whenever this planet is active.

During Pluto’s retrograde, we were being guided to keep going deeper and to keep reaching new levels of transformation :butterfly: with whatever stirred in our lives back in October 2019.

As Pluto moves direct today we will have a clearer understanding of what is no longer working and what needs to change for good :blush:

Pluto brings with a power surge, new energy and the drive to get things done :zap: We should feel this more keenly towards the end of October when the planet is fully into its direct motion!

We may also find that October 2020 brings similar events to April 2020- as Pluto starts to retrace previous steps :heart_decoration:

7 Likes

Oooooh thanks for this insight @Abs53!

October 2019 is when I randomly stumbled upon Spells8… a year later I’m a witch, thanks Pluto! :joy:
Very interested to see what happens next :thinking:

Looking forward to this! :heart:

4 Likes

Let’s all hope not. Sheesh.

Thanks for these bits of astrology @Abs53! They are always interesting!

6 Likes

Thanks for this quick lesson, Abs!! That was really clear and well explained!

This year went by so fast… It’s hard to measure spiritual growth but I feel “rebirth” is an interesting concept to work with.

5 Likes

Hooray for Scorpio energy!!! :scorpion::two_hearts: It sounds like Pluto going direct is going to bring many insights along with a new sense of power- and oh goodness can I use a boost of motivation! :laughing:

This is awesome info, @Abs53- I love learning about the planets and astrology from your posts, they are always so interesting! :star_struck: Thank you so much for sharing :heart:

5 Likes

@Limeberry @Amethyst @Francisco and @BryWisteria you are all so welcome :blush:

@Amethyst I know right :joy::joy: back in April I was so motivated and excited to start a new exercise routine but with everything that happened with lockdown I went very low… So I’m hoping I’ll get the motivation back for exercise and the power surge will help, so it’ll be like a similar theme with a different result :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

The only good thing that happened in April was I got my stimulus check. I’ll take another one of those, if we’re redoing everything. LOL.

Good luck on your exercising! That’s difficult to start. Good for you!

3 Likes

Got in a major political argument with a long time friend and a loved one, things for sure will be transformed, I really hope eventually for the better for everyone involved… tensions are high and people are aggressively showing new colors… :confused: when I read the title of this topic I was immediately like “of course, thanks Pluto” :sweat_smile:

(edit: also I got the World card three times in a row on my daily reading, I’m taking it as a sign that all this chaos is going to settle into something good in the near future… :purple_heart:)

5 Likes

Ooh I hope so! This chaos needs to take a hot bath with some calming herbs :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks so much @Abs53 :blush: I’m all for transformation! :butterfly: If there’s anything I can learn from all my past fits of rage as a teen, it’s how not to let my emotions get that far. I used to regret a lot. Now I understand how to take a step back and evaluate the situation.

5 Likes

Things seem rather tense for you guys atm for sure! I hope everything calms down for you soon :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes