☑ [POLL] Choosing a Coven Name: Final Round!

I can’t wait either :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Cheers @Susurrus, @Amethyst, and @Chrisinta4- it is very exciting! :clinking_glasses: :blush:

Personally, I think all of the finalist names would be great choices- no matter which ends up being chosen I know we’ll have a lovely name :sparkling_heart:

The countdown is on- 6 more days to vote! :ballot_box:

5 Likes

I can see there’s a winner horse, but I feel infinite roots would be more appropriate, as it’s going to be more than eight.
Infinite Roots reminds me of that tree visualisation were individual roots go down deep underground searching for the positive core available at the heart of the earth.
Each of us represent a root that awaits to drink the positive energy that renew us all.
I read once that we see trees upside down.
The leaves are the lungs and the roots are the body attached to mother earth.
Good luck choosing a winner!

7 Likes

Coven Eight is a great name too! If I could have picked 2 those were the ones, but I really like Infinite Roots because we are from so many places & the people are great here! Of course, I will be happy with whatever name we have & then it’s time for the symbol! We have so many talented artists, I can’t see what they come up with too.

5 Likes

This is so exciting!

7 Likes

Very happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Oh yes, a symbol for sure!

5 Likes

a symbol with a tree and roots would be gorgeous :heart_eyes:

@basil Maybe a nonchalant 8 in the branches or roots that only we would understand…our own easter egg.

5 Likes

I feel so excited I even made a pic for the coven but it didn’t turn out good enough!Point is I tried, and had good intentions! Maybe someday with practice I’ll get better! Can’t wait to hear the results! Maybe someone else could draw a picture for the coven! I like a symbol of a tree and it’s roots. Like Linda suggested!
Jeannie
Blessed be!

8 Likes

Ohhhh 3 more days to go, and it’s pretty close! This is so exciting to see :star_struck: I’m glad I’m not the only one on the edge of my seat :laughing: :+1:

Good intentions are what really matters- I’m sure your design was lovely @Jeannie1! :sparkling_heart: Once we have a name, it looks like many creative souls may have some designs to share and contribute. I’m really looking forward to seeing the creativity of our talented coven (with a fresh new name)! :grin:

5 Likes

:exclamation: Last Call for Voting! :exclamation:

The poll will close automatically in 2 hours- the clock is almost up! Please vote now if you haven’t already.

At that time we will have a new name for the treasured coven! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh it’s going to be close! I like them both though. I can’t wait for the final results!

5 Likes

Coven EIGHT, Spells8… Come on, my favorite. :slight_smile: Lurkers, vote. :rofl:

5 Likes

:joy: I hear you…

7 Likes

Only 43 voted?:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

I voted for Ethereal Circle but I think Infinite Roots sounds even better!!

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven!! √∞ :herb: :crystal_ball:

:partying_face: :tada::birthday::clinking_glasses:

10 Likes

Francisco & Coven :candle:
I really Love, our new name! Infinite Roots!!!
I am growing exponentially! It’s perfect!!!
I am so happy for our Coven!
Blessed be :star:

7 Likes

This is so exciting! Ah! Was I the one who came up with the name? I cant remember lol :sweat_smile: i’m so happy for all of us :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Marissa,
You are very creative! Glad you thought of it!
Jeannie
Blessed be!

8 Likes

This poll is closed- thank you for voting! Feel free to continue the discussion as a member of the newly-named Infinite Roots coven in the celebratory thread :confetti_ball: