🥳 Three Cheers for our Infinite Roots Coven!

The poll is closed and results are in…

:partying_face: Three cheers for the Infinite Roots coven!!! :confetti_ball:

:infinity: :deciduous_tree: :heart: :infinity: :deciduous_tree: :heart: :infinity: :deciduous_tree: :heart: :infinity: :deciduous_tree: :heart: :infinity: :deciduous_tree: :heart: :infinity: :deciduous_tree: :heart: :infinity: :deciduous_tree: :heart: :infinity: :deciduous_tree: :heart:

Thank you so much to everyone who shared suggestions, helped to narrow down the options, and cast a final vote to determine our coven name.

It has been a long process and a team effort to find our name- and now we have a wonderful result! :clap:

Feel free to tell others with pride that you are one important part of the Infinite Roots coven :heart:

Blessed be!

34 Likes

Congrats to every one, our coven has a name!

6 Likes

Yay for Infinite Roots!

6 Likes

Woop woop! :balloon::balloon::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::dancer:

7 Likes

I :heart: our coven name! Infinite Roots :infinity: is an amazing name for us!

Calling all art witches! May we have a symbol for our coven? @TheTravelWitch I can’t remember all of the art witches we have, but would a symbol be something we can do to have on our BOS or to wear?

10 Likes

I’m going to post something, maybe this evening. Maybe we can create a thread for submissions? @TheTravelWitch or @Francisco??

6 Likes

Yay!!! I love it!!! :heart:

6 Likes

Not the name I voted for, but I still love it! :heart: Infinite Roots!

7 Likes

That’s a great name! Perfect. I like it because we have members from different walks. :slight_smile:
Very happy that I can claim to be a member of Infinite Roots.

9 Likes

I absolutely love it!

7 Likes

I still really love the name for the same reasons as stated by @colin. We have members from all walks from all places. It’s an amazing coven to be a part of & the support is unmatched!

6 Likes

Yippeeeee!!! We have a name. Now we need a sigil!

7 Likes

Am I in the coven too?

9 Likes

@victoria10 yes you are! How are you? I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA! Nice to meet you!

8 Likes

Nice to meet you too! I’m from Chambersburg PA. So happy to be included!!

6 Likes

Oh! My family is from PA, they were the original settlers in some counties. My 22nd great-grandfather has a house that is a museum in PA now. It’s a place I want to visit someday, I haven’t been since I was a kid.

Make sure you pop into the forum for news & activities! Like Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! March 15th :shamrock: or the challenges are a lot of fun too :running_woman: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up! & there’s a Divination Discussion :thought_balloon: Trusting Yourself

Feel free to look around & jump in the conversation wherever you want! If you need help or have any questions someone will get back to you as soon as they can! There’s a ton of help & support in the forum!

7 Likes

Everyone is welcome! Hi! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Nice to meet you. I see @Siofra has already shown you the good links. If you need any help just pop up and ask and someone will help you out! Nice to meet you @victoria10!

7 Likes

YES!!! This is the one I wanted. :blush: Not that I didn’t like the other options, but I think this one fits best with our community, sounds lovely, and will sound beautiful years from now. It’s perfect. :grinning:

7 Likes

Thank you…nice to meet you too!!

5 Likes

Yay!! We have a Coven name!

5 Likes