🥳 Three Cheers for our Infinite Roots Coven!

The poll is closed and results are in…

:partying_face: Three cheers for the Infinite Roots coven!!! :confetti_ball:

:infinity: :deciduous_tree: :heart: :infinity: :deciduous_tree: :heart: :infinity: :deciduous_tree: :heart: :infinity: :deciduous_tree: :heart: :infinity: :deciduous_tree: :heart: :infinity: :deciduous_tree: :heart: :infinity: :deciduous_tree: :heart: :infinity: :deciduous_tree: :heart:

Thank you so much to everyone who shared suggestions, helped to narrow down the options, and cast a final vote to determine our coven name.

It has been a long process and a team effort to find our name- and now we have a wonderful result! :clap:

Feel free to tell others with pride that you are one important part of the Infinite Roots coven :heart:

Blessed be!

45 Likes

Congrats to every one, our coven has a name!

11 Likes

Yay for Infinite Roots!

10 Likes

Woop woop! :balloon::balloon::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::dancer:

10 Likes

I :heart: our coven name! Infinite Roots :infinity: is an amazing name for us!

Calling all art witches! May we have a symbol for our coven? @BryWisteria I can’t remember all of the art witches we have, but would a symbol be something we can do to have on our BOS or to wear?

13 Likes

I’m going to post something, maybe this evening. Maybe we can create a thread for submissions? @BryWisteria or @Francisco??

9 Likes

Yay!!! I love it!!! :heart:

9 Likes

Not the name I voted for, but I still love it! :heart: Infinite Roots!

10 Likes

That’s a great name! Perfect. I like it because we have members from different walks. :slight_smile:
Very happy that I can claim to be a member of Infinite Roots.

12 Likes

I absolutely love it!

10 Likes

I still really love the name for the same reasons as stated by @colin. We have members from all walks from all places. It’s an amazing coven to be a part of & the support is unmatched!

9 Likes

Yippeeeee!!! We have a name. Now we need a sigil!

11 Likes

Am I in the coven too?

12 Likes

@victoria10 yes you are! How are you? I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA! Nice to meet you!

11 Likes

Nice to meet you too! I’m from Chambersburg PA. So happy to be included!!

9 Likes

Oh! My family is from PA, they were the original settlers in some counties. My 22nd great-grandfather has a house that is a museum in PA now. It’s a place I want to visit someday, I haven’t been since I was a kid.

Make sure you pop into the forum for news & activities! Like Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! March 15th :shamrock: or the challenges are a lot of fun too :running_woman: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up! & there’s a Divination Discussion :thought_balloon: Trusting Yourself

Feel free to look around & jump in the conversation wherever you want! If you need help or have any questions someone will get back to you as soon as they can! There’s a ton of help & support in the forum!

10 Likes

Everyone is welcome! Hi! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Nice to meet you. I see @Susurrus has already shown you the good links. If you need any help just pop up and ask and someone will help you out! Nice to meet you @victoria10!

9 Likes

YES!!! This is the one I wanted. :blush: Not that I didn’t like the other options, but I think this one fits best with our community, sounds lovely, and will sound beautiful years from now. It’s perfect. :grinning:

9 Likes

Thank you…nice to meet you too!!

7 Likes

Yay!! We have a Coven name!

7 Likes