🥳 Three Cheers for our Infinite Roots Coven!

Congratulations!!!

8 Likes

I love the energy on this thread! :thread: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :infinity:

8 Likes

Yay! :blush:
It’s a lovely name!

∞🌲🌳🌴🎄🎋∞
 ⽊⽊⽊⽊⽊⽊
⽊⽊⽊⽊⽊⽊⽊
10 Likes

Yay! Im so happy my idea for our coven name “Infinite Roots” won! :partying_face: I think it would be a neat idea if we had a sigil or some type of symbol for it :heartbeat:

14 Likes

What a great group effort this way! So happy and proud to be part of Infinite Roots

9 Likes

Welcome Victoria!!

10 Likes

Absolutely!! I’m thinking of a few ideas and will draw something. If anybody wants to make something we could have another vote for the sigil or emblem!

12 Likes

Thank you…nice to meet you!!!

8 Likes

Infinite Roots by Kasie

Growing, reaching out,
Across the miles, across the continents,
Branches spreading from country to country,
Computer to computer, friend to friend,
We reach out to one another, and combine to form
Strong and lovely, Infinite Roots.

26 Likes

Kasie that is beautiful! I just found out by accident that Julie Sharp from UndertheOakTreeCraft can make for us rubber ink stamps with our design when we decide on one. And you know our name could pass for the name of a gardening club to enquiring minds that don’t need to know. :wink:

13 Likes

Thank you @linda6! A rubber stamp sounds neat. There are so many possibilities once we get a coven sign!

9 Likes

Wishing you a very warm welcome to the forums and our Infinite Roots coven, @victoria10! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Gorgeous, @Amethyst! :heart_eyes: Ohhhh I love this so much- you are so talented!! :clap:

Very exciting! I can’t wait to see your beautiful symbol, Francisco :blush:

We can definitely put together another vote… assuming we have a few entries to vote on! :grin: Francisco mentioned he is drawing something up- are there any other art witches also up for crafting a sigil/symbol? :sparkles:

13 Likes

I have an idea in my head but drawing is not a strong suit so I hope it looks as good on paper as it does in my head. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

@Amethyst I agree with @linda6 & the others, that is beautifully written. Great job.

@Saulamay that is what happens to me, I can’t draw to save my life! I always wished that I was better at it, but it just wasn’t meant to be.

@BryWisteria, I think we should have a poll for all of our art witches & every witch that has an idea for a sigil to make one! Perfect!

9 Likes

What a lovely poem! Thank you for sharing it!

7 Likes

Thank you all! It was just a little something that stuck in my head until I got it out. I’m glad y’all liked it!

7 Likes

Working on ideas for the sigil. This is what I have so far. I’d love to see your ideas!! :smiley:

30 Likes

Those are all really nice and I was thinking similar except I was drawn towards a bonsai tree, small tree but strong roots, and find a way to include the infinity symbol.

9 Likes

You mean you are working on ideas for my next tattoo? :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

I love it! I love the infinity symbol in the trunk of the tree. Great job!

10 Likes