🥳 Three Cheers for our Infinite Roots Coven!

@praecog29 I’ll make it extra colorful then!! :laughing:

@Saulamay Yes, I had thought of that too, like a tree of life, but I had to put the infinity ∞ somewhere!

Thanks @Susurrus !! :smiley:

11 Likes

That’s beautiful, @Francisco! You are full of amazing ideas :deciduous_tree: :infinity:

I love bonsai trees too, @Saulamay- they have such an aura of tranquility and peace. Greatness in a small form. Would love to see your design when it is ready! :blush:

I agree, @Susurrus- it would be very exciting! :star_struck:

For now, any art witches with a design in mind are welcome to share here. When there are a few to choose between, we can most definitely open up another poll! :+1:

9 Likes

Francisco, you’re so creative lol that looks wonderful!

9 Likes

That’s awesome artwork @Francisco! Great job!

8 Likes

Thank you!! :grin:

6 Likes

I especially love the infinity symbol in the tree and the sigil on the lower left which definitely represents us all over. Something for our BoS and something simple to make into a stamp. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Hi all,
My first day as a member and my first post :slight_smile: Thought I would add my idea for the sigil. Hope you like it.

24 Likes

I love the name and the sigil. As an ovate, I love anything with a tree. I so excited.

9 Likes

Oh I really like this one! Welcome to the forum! Thank you for sharing!

I am Krissie from Cape Cod! I hope to talk to you soon! :infinity:

Welcome to @robb & @anaya! So nice to have you here!

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to jump into any of the topics! It’s so nice to meet you!

8 Likes

Welcome, @Robb! For a first post, you really knocked it out of the park! WOW. That’s some awesome artwork. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope to see you around the forum more! If you need any help just ask and someone will be glad to help you out!

Welcome, @anaya! The help thing goes for you too, if you need anything give a holler, and someone will lend you a hand. I look forward to talking to you both in the future!

8 Likes

I don’t get to spend enough time in here but when I do I always feel uplifted! So happy to be a part of this coven! This is an amazing group of people! Group hug :hugs:!

11 Likes

LOVE the infinity symbol in the trunk!

10 Likes

Oh wow how exciting. Definitely makes it feel more official having a name :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Great work @Francisco I love it!!!

9 Likes

Thisssssss! Amazing

9 Likes

Is the top drawing the Logo for the coven, & the bottom 3 options for a sigil?

8 Likes

LIKE OUR OWN SIGIL TATTOO!!! Or something I can get tattooed because that would be perfect

9 Likes

These are amazing! I really like the middle and the far right

8 Likes

This is just so rad

9 Likes

17 Likes