šŸ„³ Three Cheers for our Infinite Roots Coven!

13 Likes

I really love trees and the new Coven name is perfection! This was inspired by the poem ā€œTreesā€ by Joyce Kilmer

18 Likes

There are gorgeous @ayanna! I really like that first one but the other two are great as well! Very colorful and you get the sense of trees, especially in the third one. Great work!

9 Likes

I am working on a sigil and should have it done this weekend. I have to work some extra hours this week.

11 Likes

I canā€™t wait to see it! I know how excited you were to be a part of this process for the sigil!

9 Likes

So beautiful @Amethyst , you definitely have a way with words!

8 Likes

Welcome Rob, this is great work!! Awesome!

10 Likes

Great job! Looks great!

8 Likes

Francisco,
It looks amazing! Infinite :infinity: Roots is a perfect name!
Jeannie

10 Likes

@Robb Awesome!! Great concept with the roots spreading in all directions!

@ayanna Those are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your art with us!!

I thought there could be one elaborate logo with colors, etc. And then another, more minimalist version, to use as a sigil, that can be drawn spontaneously.

Three Cheers to all the creative minds of the Infinite :infinity: Roots Coven!! :tada:

11 Likes

I think the big main one with the tree is my favorite :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

A warm welcome to you, @Robb! And wow- you make quite the impressive first impression :heart_eyes: That is stunning- thank you so much for sharing your sigil! :two_hearts:

And a warm welcome to you as well, @anaya! :heart: Goodness- you have amazing talent! These paintings are lovely :art: Thanks to you too for sharing your pieces!

Canā€™t wait to see it, @Magdelina :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I love it!!!

8 Likes

Robb I love this! I wish there were more heart buttons to push because one is not nearly enough! This is great work!

9 Likes

Thank you very much, I miss alot here because I am a full time student as well. Iā€™m getting my Bachelorā€™s in Computer Animation. I also love this Coven name because when I do grounding I am the tree with roots connected to Gaiaā€™s core, bringing healing love and energy to mother Gaia. All of my drawings and paintings are intuned with healing power, bright light, purifying darkness, and love. I just start painting and it appears on the canvas, or I start scratching on sketch paper and the drawing becomes what it intends to become. You are very supportive and encouraging to everyone, and that is an enormous heart you carry with you.

11 Likes

Thank you all for your welcome & kind words.
Thought I would try a different version.
Give me your thoughts.!

19 Likes

I like it. It reminds me of the triple moon & the horned god. Very well done!

There are so many witches with such great talent. I canā€™t draw to save my life!

11 Likes

Aww, thank you @walter!

Real-life comes first, especially schooling! Should you do great at computer animation because youā€™re so artistic. I really like these. And thank you for the compliment, youā€™re very sweet!

Nice @Robb! Celtic knotting and tree roots and the infinity symbol, just beautiful!

10 Likes

Love the Tree, @Francisco !!

9 Likes

OMG, it is life.

7 Likes