Post holiday purchase find!

Was checking out the post-holiday discounts on things at the grocery and found this awesome deal!

$.99 for a box of 44 candles. They had tons of boxes left.

15 Likes

Jackpot! How very cool!

8 Likes

WHAAAAT!?! That’s the find of the year! :star_struck: So many colors too!

Thank you for the reminder to go haunt the holidays sales- I got a bag of those Lindt chocolate balls yesterday at the grocery store for 50%, but that’s nothing compared to your awesome candle find! I wonder if I can’t find myself some fun candle sales too~ :grinning:

Happy shopping! :shopping: :sparkles:

9 Likes

That is awesome @Artemisia! What a great find!

8 Likes

@Artemisia wow. Omg girl where did u find that? Locally?

8 Likes

Yes, at Harris Teeter! I know stock varies widely based on where the store is located.
They also had Chanukah Sugar Cookie house kits :laughing:

I’d be happy to snag a few boxes for anyone interested! :candle:

8 Likes

Interesting fact that I did not know but had to look up after buying 2 boxes:

Forty-four is:

The total number of candles lit on the menorah during the Jewish holiday of Chanukah, which starts on the 25th day of the Hebrew month of Kislev and ends on the 2nd or the 3rd day of Tevet.

(source)

8 Likes

What a find! I have yet to hit up after-holiday sales around me. I think that might be our task today. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

8 Likes

I did go back and picked up 6 more packs. If anyone in the continental US wants a pack or two, I’d be willing to ship them to you!

7 Likes

@Artemisia can u try and snag me a box or two please?

6 Likes

I went back the next day and got 6 extra packs :laughing: How many would you like?

5 Likes

Nice! Sometimes candles can be expensive especially if they are not just standard ones. Great find hope you may find joy in using them :blush:

6 Likes

$0.99 for 44 candles? :dizzy_face: Luuuuuuuucky! :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

@Artemisia 2?

5 Likes

Can do! PM me your mailing address and I’ll get them out to you! :candle:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.