Powerful words from someone that understands our Mother Earth 🌎

9 Likes

Thanks this is exactly what I needed to see today I feel now I can finish up my daily chores, get baby girl off to bed and if not to night, tomorrow be able to cast my first circle with great confidence. Bless you.

4 Likes

Thank you @pedros10 because I needed to hear this message. I’m more at peace with my uncle dying. Everything he said it true! I’m part Seneca and this really meant so much especially with how the tree and us have the same DNA. Everything has a spirit. And it’s the same for energy, it doesn’t die off it just evolves or changes.
“Nya:wëh sgë:nö’”, which translates in Seneca to thank you or I am thankful you are well.

2 Likes

You’re welcome @christina4 :pray:. Lamento la pérdida. (Eng) Sorry for your loss.
¡BENDICIONES!

1 Like

gracias pero estoy en paz con la situaciĂłn

2 Likes

Lo cual me alegra el que te sientas en paz. Entendiendo que solo lo físico dejo de ser, más no su esencia. ¡ABRAZOS!

1 Like

exactamente! el alma sigue viva. Abrazos :hugs:

1 Like

Floyd Westerman , also known as Kanghi Duta (" Red Crow " in Dakota) (August 17, 1936 – December 13, 2007), was a Dakota Sioux musician, political activist, and actor. After establishing a career as a country music singer, later in his life he became an actor, usually depicting Native American elders in American films and television. He is also credited as Floyd Red Crow Westerman .[1] As a political activist, he spoke and marched for Native American causes.
He is sorely missed.
Wikapedia

1 Like

The conquering of the indigenous population of the America’s was inevitable and totally without conscience.
Having been born into a persecuted people who were also re-pressed, and held back without mercy (Beaten, Starved and killed) just for being Irish immigrants. They came here for freedom and had to fight for every inch of it.
The loss to the American Indian remains tragic and definitely, one of Americas worst hours, to its Shame

2 Likes

“We breathe what the trees exhale.” When we poison the world around us, the world will eventually return our poisons to us.

5 Likes