Prayer to Hekate to Avert Evil Spirits

Hekate, Averter of Evil, hear my prayers!

I call upon you now in my time of need, to protect me from that which haunts the night

Mistress of Ghosts, shield me from the dead which do not sleep, who roam the world above

May I be untouched by all specters and free of all wicked and angry spirits!

Queen of Daemons, She who rules those above and below, withdraw all those spirits less than god but more than man that might plague me

May the power of all malignant spirits that dare wish harm upon your loyal follower be made powerless in your name!

Hekate, Queen of the Dead, Gate-Keeper of the Underworld, protect me from the shades of the night and banish all spirits from my presence

Mod Edit: Source: Prayer to Hekate to Avert Evil Spirits originally by hekateanwitchcraft on Tumblr

16 Likes

Wonderful prayer, so heartfelt! I am sure Hekate heard and will be at your side to help and protect you as you sleep. :hekate_wheel:

13 Likes

Sleep well.

12 Likes

That’s very beautiful I love it very much @Kiash !! Very well done my friend. I know you were having trouble with something you perceived as a spirit of ill intent. Have you been cleansing your house and you with any smudge? Window or door slightly open. Thank them for coming but let them know if they do not have your highest good in mind that they most go out the open hole in the door or window. Hope you are safe my friend. :crazy_face: Love your writing :people_hugging:

@peter3 what a gorgeous statue, the set up is entrancing. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

12 Likes

Beautiful prayer. May she keep you safe :green_heart:

10 Likes

Beautiful prayer. Stay safe!

10 Likes

Love the prayer- it is beautifully written! :pray: :sparkles:

May Hekate watch over, guide and protect you. Sleep in peace and be well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hekate_wheel:

11 Likes

@Kiash Thank you for sharing this! :hugs: what a lovely prayer :pray: :heart:

@peter what a stunningly beautiful statue :blush::heart:

11 Likes