Printable Candle Pages

Hi there!

I’m just wondering if anyone knows where I can find a copy of the printable pages for BROWN and GOLD candles. I’ve found all the others, but can’t seem to find those.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

11 Likes

Hello @MarissaHerneHollow,

I did some digging, but the only printable page for brown and gold I can find is the main Candle Color Magick Chart printable page, which can be found here:

Candle Magick Chart
Candle-Color-Meanings-Magic

There is an abundance of content around, though, so I’ll tag @Francisco- if any brown and gold specific pages are out there somewhere, he will know about them! :grinning: :+1:

12 Likes

@MarissaHerneHollow We actually don’t have a printable page for the brown or gold candle, which is strange lol so we’ll add that to the list of things to do. They should be coming out soon! Thanks for the input!! :pray:

10 Likes

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

@MarissaHerneHollow Updating this in case you didn’t catch it on last week’s newsletters:

Brown-Candle-Grimoire-page
Brown Candle uses

Golden-Candles-Grimoire-Page-v2
Golden Candle Uses

Those were the missing ones! Here’s the rest!

11 Likes

Ohhhhh the new printable candle pages look awesome! Thank you, Francisco! :candle::scroll::grinning:

6 Likes

Hi, sorry i just noticed that the golden candle says ‘how to use orange candles’ at the bottom section. Lol i assumed maybe it just hadnt been changed to gold if used the orange as a template and changed details to gold. I didnt see any other bits that said orange instead of gold but i thought maybe i should mention. Hope your well and thanks for making these resources, it really is appreciated :blush:

8 Likes

Good morning @Phoenix_Fire :wave: I beat Francisco here this morning!

It looks like the PDF printable itself says Golden, so the type is on the thumbnail. Thank you for pointing it out! :revolving_hearts: I’m sure Francisco will get it fixed soon. In the meantime, feel free to save the PDF file for your grimoire!

6 Likes

Fixed!! Thanks for the feedback!

5 Likes

Do the light blue candle and blue candle use the same printable? I can’t find a printable for the light blue candle anywhere.

5 Likes

I don’t think we actually have a light blue candle printable. :thinking: I’m going to tag @Francisco in here and see if that’s on the books or if they would be the same :blush:

Great question, Dusty!

3 Likes

@dusty Good catch! We need a light blue candle printable page!

Regarding your question, no I don’t think they should have the same page since they can have different associations. Light blue is more about calmness, peace, and tranquility while blue is wisdom, knowledge, and clarity of thought. They are connected but not the same. I’ll get to work on that page and update you.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.