Printables

Is there a way to mark a page that has already been printed so that I don’t accidentally print some twice?

10 Likes

Hmm, I’m not sure about that. I know there’s a way to bookmark printables but I’m not sure about marking them. I’m going to tag @Francisco here and more your post to a better channel :blush:

9 Likes

This is a good question. Currently there’s no way to mark them as downloaded but I like @MeganB’s suggestion as a workaround:

For example, you can create a bookmark category and name it “Printed” and add the ones you have already printed into that category.

If you have free time, another suggestion is to explore the sitemap which includes most printable pages. The grimoire PDF category is another good place to start. And for the course material check this page.

11 Likes

Thank you both so much! I never thought about creating a bookmark for this.

8 Likes

Thank you @kimberly57 for asking this question, I was hoping to do a ton of printing soon and would have never thought of this issue! I am also loving the bookmark idea.

6 Likes

Before they told me about this I was becoming stressed because I couldn’t keep up with what I had printed and now I have a few of the same pages. :rofl:

6 Likes