Prosperity Oil and Spell Jar

Tonight I had so much fun creating a Prosperity Oil and a Prosperity Spell Jar using the recipes I found here. The wealth of knowledge in one source is just mind blowing! I am such a novice at spells that even with directions fully written out I’m still very clunky and slow at the whole thing. But I hope with more practice I’ll gain more confidence and speed. I truly believe that even though it didn’t go flawlessly … my intentions were pure and sincere, and surely grace will cover the rest. Feeling blessed and happy in being present in the moment, crafting something meaningful, and creating positivity in my life. And so thankful for this forum and this site! Life changing!

11 Likes

Congrats on completing your Prosperity Oil and Spell Jar, @BeccaAnn- great work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It sounds like it was a positive experience- I believe that how we feel during and post-spellwork is a good indicator of how the spell will turn out, so congrats again to you! :heart:

It makes me really happy to hear that you have been enjoying the site and that the materials here are helping you in your Craft :blush: Thanks for sharing the love- wishing much blessings (and much prosperity!) to you! :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

9 Likes

If I didn’t flub my lines and least once during a spell, I’d worry that I was possessed. LOL! And I’m including the ones I write myself in that! I’m sure you did a good job and your spell jar will work for you soon!

9 Likes