Protection candle spell

Thank you so much! Someone could make a fortune off a Junior Geek Squad. It is disturbing that a 3 year old is better at tech. Thank you again. Sending Love and Light and plenty of hugs

4 Likes

Pheonix Dawn,
Thank you for the pdf or the spell that you attached! Pheonix Dawn I like how you incorperated hoodoo in your magic I am eclectic too. Good job writing it down in your BOS this is very important and I cant say I always do a great job of recording. I hope that everything come out perfect levee! I love votive candles too!

Blockquote
You are safe and protected by a white light!
and I loved your poem it turned out perfect!!
Thank you for your speed it up powder actually this is the first time I ever heard of it and earlier Carter had a speed up powder that was made out of potassium and that’s really a coincidence I ran into it twice. I think this is the same thing?
Vesta Powder (Ritual Powder)
Jeannie
Blessed be

3 Likes

@Jeannie1 I’m not sure if it’s the same or not but my recipe is definitely less explosive :rofl: and the best part is it can be used to jump start a new spell or if you dress a red candle in it it can boost a spell your expecting to show successful signs

4 Likes

@phoenix_dawn, Thanks so much for the Speed it up powder recipe! I’m pretty sure it will go into many BOS’s! Definitely mine!

4 Likes

Phoenix Dawn,
Ops sorry about that I thought maybe it was similar probably because they were both speed up the spell and I like yours cause like you said yours I like cause they are less explosive! I love it though and I would like to try your idea and work it in my magic too! Thanks so much lovee!
Jeannie

2 Likes