Protection spells Here are a few examples

Protection spells are utilized by witches to safeguard themselves and others from negative energy and harm. Here are a few examples:

Circle of Protection: This spell involves creating a circle of salt or herbs around oneself or a specific area to create a barrier against negative forces.

Shielding Spell: This spell requires visualizing a protective shield of light or energy around oneself to deflect any negative influences.

Warding Spell: By placing protective symbols or objects in a specific area, this spell prevents unwanted energies or entities from entering.

Banishing Spell: This spell removes negative energies or entities from a person or place by using incantations, herbs, or rituals.

Remember, it is important to use these spells responsibly and with good intentions.

From www.poemsplease.com

Art by The Spirit Den

12 Likes

Thank you for these definitions. I have copied them for my BOS.

10 Likes

Fabulous as always lovely :green_heart: Bookmarked

10 Likes

@georgia @tracyS be blessed sisters :hekate_wheel: :dizzy: :pentagram:

11 Likes

Protection spells are so important - while they naturally help keep away bad things, they also give me a calm and reassured state of mind. Knowing they’re there and working does wonders to ease my anxiety. I really enjoy protective spellwork!

Thank you for sharing this helpful list, @AIRAM! :heart:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :hekate_wheel:

6 Likes